Disciples of Ares Vs Band of Misfits

DeletedUser

Every single person seems to think that I (Disrescpected) them let me shine some light on this.
Pergamum = I bent over backwards to get things to work with scar. He told me no more recruiting or conquering in ocean 66 wich was a little absurd in itself. I passed this along to the alliance and for the most part it was complied. Scar non stop told me that it wasnt ok to conquer in 66. (I tried the same with DoA and they told me to go shove it where the sun doesnt shine) I at least limited it and at the time Told UberFear wich was number 1 in the ocean to stop conquering there. SO if you call that disrespect then I apologize.

TFP = I did have an encounter with The Forgotten. Where my words were twisted to were I looked like the bad guy again. All that was said to him were that we dont have a nap and that im afraid i cant have my man recall his colony ship (Same thing DoA did to us with PeteRightHere). My words got twisted into me telling him to stick it where the sun doesnt shine.

DoA/IoA= Here is the one that sums it all up. I was under the impression that if you conquer on someones island you inform them so you dont loose mass amounts of troops. So I was doing a farming run and loss my mass amount of troops. I did what ANY ONE of you would have done and broke the conquer. (Wasnt even a strong attempt). This was my first interaction with FortyFour. All I asked was for some respect of him telling me he was there. Instead it turned into FortyFour wanting to return the favor. Slowly after that it seemed DoA started toward ocean 65. We had a few tiffs here and there. 1 where we were at war with S.P.Q.R. DoA took advantage *Not that they needed it* and started taking high pt S.P.Q.R. cities. A member of theres joined BoM when Pete was going to take a city of theres. We talked it out and I told him that it was ok if he took the city since he had allready cleared it but I would apperciate if he went somewhere else. Shortly after Ulidia asked to take a city that had been abandoned for over a month, I didnt think anything of it seeing as that city clearly was being passed on. FortyFour Immediatly messaged me DEMANDING that it was rectified. I offered to give the city back and he was ok with this. Ulidia messaged him but apperntly communication was broken down and the city was not returned. ElyBandit *My dad to who do not know* was conquering a city to where Pete broke up the colony ship. I asked him to pick a new target and he refused.... Well at that time my father allready had ANOTHER colony ship en route. Petes landed first by less than 30 mins and BoM was unable to clear this. When Messageing FortyFour about the situation He didnt even seem to care (in my eyes showing NO respect for BoM at all). Shortly after that we recieved a decleration of war.

So you look at it how you want borrowed coin etc etc. The way I veiw this is apperently we were a serious force to be reconed with seeing as 5 alliances all decided to join into the fight.
You say I took advantage ?? I never have to wait until you start your war with someone if I want a city

And If you could finish your story, that would be great...

Pete was going to take a city of theres. We talked it out and I told him that it was ok if he took the city since he had allready cleared it but I would apperciate if he went somewhere else

Are you trying to make people think I went ahead and took that city ???
I didn't matey .. I gave you respect

ElyBandit *My dad to who do not know* was conquering a city to where Pete broke up the colony ship. I asked him to pick a new target and he refused.... Well at that time my father allready had ANOTHER colony ship en route. Petes landed first by less than 30 mins and BoM was unable to clear this

Everytime I wanted to take a city, you asked me to stop it but that time I had my CS on the way already.. and like I said I didn't lie about my times but I had 2 CS heading to that city and once it landed you didn't even say a word you guys threw more than 500 LS at me but then you ran out of it you sent me a message asking me why I took the city
Is that how you deal with people ? that's why when I told 44 you're a great guy he didn't seem to believe me that much.

I respect you and remember what you said to me until now..
you said you had enough enemy and there was nothing wrong about having a good friend sometimes

but after that I never heard anything like that again ...not once

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what a load of bull this war is just another way for the hunny boys and there little puppy dogs of ares to gang uptogether and bully an alliance.. shame ya can't take players head on by ya selfs like... just bullies well i look forward to the day the whole of delta turn against ya...

DeletedUser

Wow Nick,
I certainly hope your combat and strategy skills are well above your communication skills, "like really, they like you know - they are like.." subpar. So if your going to be the glorious instigator and honorary proprietor of the grand revolution, I'm already dissapointed before we even get started. I had such high hopes, but then you did chose the exact same alliance name as the one that got crushed in the not so distant past. My crystal ball is broken at the moment, but I don't need it to see the words " fail " flash before my eyes when I see your name. Your a rabble rouser and a mouth piece - not a leader. The more you talk the less people will follow. So please.. by all means run that gator for us. We want to hear everything you have to say. Like really.

forty

DeletedUser

On the side note - its sad but my brain scream for help when I read nickossa posts :/ Its not about what you say but HOW you say it. English is not my native/first language but thats just brain-demaging mate.

Please, if you want people to respect and listen to you, show them some respect first and drop this "ya like" style.

DeletedUser

o believe me mate my skills are good enough to take you all the way easily, and yeah i'm all mouth ha ha thats a good one well when i take a DoA city i will remind ya what you said.. You see me running my mouth maybe just rabble rousing AND me bieng a mouth piece, but maybe there is method to my madness or maybe not. Lets say this my rabble rousing got a rise out of you tho, so i know it got under your skin enough to reply. you think you are a leader mate you are nothing but a puppet of the huns, and to say I am not a leader, well i will let the people who play with me decide that one, not you haha and with that said i will leave it at that. cya soon

Sorry GROM my english style is just a force of habbit, as i have dyslexia you kinda adopt a certain mechanism to hide your flaws.

Also i find in this game it makes you look dumber than you actually are, so players underestimate you alot more

Damn.. given my secret away lol

But sorry you had to read my poor little disorganised posts.

DeletedUser

Forty I am disappointed mate this thread was meant to be a master piece about an exciting war but it has slipped way down in to a tip for tap shouting match. Lets see if we can get back on track here.

So its been just over a week since the war kicked off and our plan has worked perfectly. We have let DoA, Pergamum and TFP conquer a lot of our cities so now they think they have the upper hand, but really they are just walking into our trap :D

DeletedUser

LoL Oooops.:eek:

Sorry for tainting your masterpiece, i suppose my Rabble rousing was a little un-articulate of myself. Well i will try to be more civil, and less of a Loud mouth :pro:.

Good luck with the war u will need it.;)

DeletedUser

LoL Oooops.:eek:

Sorry for tainting your masterpiece, i suppose my Rabble rousing was a little un-articulate of myself. Well i will try to be more civil, and less of a Loud mouth :pro:.

Good luck with the war u will need it.;)

I liked you better as a rabble-rouser. That way you can say something that would make a grammar nazi have a heart attack, and then FortyFour would come in and call you an immature little creep. I think as long as you keep posting here there will be more of that to come lol. I like rabble rousing though. I might rouse some rabble with ya soon nickossa if the tensions rise! :D

DeletedUser

Don't worry bro. My rabble rousing antics ain't over by a long shot, but sometimes a change of pace will confuse and annoy mate. You know how i do it LIKE. There is always method to the madness and while the right hand is making all the noise, the left hand is left hand is stabbing them from behind lol. Poor Forty doesn't even know whatsa coming like.. he he unlucky shame i know what he is up to lol

DeletedUser

Sorry Gibbowo... Common BoM, you boys aren't alone