Disciples of Ares Vs Band of Misfits

DeletedUser

I'm cheering for BoM. I like when a war between one big alliance and a smaller one happens and the smaller one creams the bigger one. :)

DeletedUser

DoA - Points +52K, Bps (atk) +117k, Bps (def) +41k
IoA - Points +116k, Bps (atk) +31k, Bps (def) +21k
BoM - Points -153k, Bps (atk) +49k, Bps (def) +164k

Your going to need a longer list, BoM are now under attack from the following alliances.

DoA/IoA
The Huns
Pergamum
The Forgotten Phoenix

I guess we must be an unpopular bunch :D

DeletedUser

Crap. Thats a lot of alliances hitting you guys. Are they going all out, or just slowly clearing the cities wave by wave until they are ready for conquer?

DeletedUser

We are pretty much getting attacked on all sides, it has to be said DoA are they only ones conquering at the moment (although Perg and TFP only joined the fight today) not sure if Huns intend to conquer us or if they are just helping DoA for BP.

Apart from Huns and DoA there wont be much of alliances working together on attacks (b/c of the distance between them) but still we'll be busy.

We are up to our necks in it but that's why were here it is only a war game so I don't think your going to see any BoM members on here calling names or moaning about it :)

DeletedUser

And rightly so, it's not a pnp threat and I've tried to be as balanced as possible. The reason I decided not to add anyone else to the list is because DoA and BoM are more or less exclusively fighting each other. It's therefore a more reasonable guide for these two protagonists.

IoA are for the most part further out but where possible we try to hit BoM players in the more distant oceans, we found found one in O46 (although that player left after we landed a CS) and as part of the O44 party. It's fair to say the majority of IoA def bps come from BoM attacking IoA so we get included.

The Huns operate all over the place and it's therefore difficult to split out the relevant fight totals. As for other alliances I couldn't possibly say or begin to guess how they points/bps are affected by BoM. Even if I could grepo is effectively a day behind and it's not my place to make sweeping assumptions on behalf of them.

I tend to pull any stats off grepostats but as we all know stats count for nothing without the story behind them. With just a few days on frenzied activity it would not be possible or fair to draw any conclusion without descending into pointless pnp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who's descending into pointless pnp? We are chatting about the war and keeping delta updated. I am sure the information I posted was of great interest to all the people who are following this thread.

As you said stats don't really count for much and anybody interested in them can get them from grepostats themselves. Stuff like other alliances joining the war is what people want to read about.

Also,

The reason I decided not to add anyone else to the list is because DoA and BoM are more or less exclusively fighting each other.

Don't me a favor mate its hardly 1 to 1 :)

DeletedUser9300

Don't complain about the odds (I know you're not, you're just bringing them up). But in case you were thinking of pulling the "we're losing because we're outnumbered even though we are obviously better players" card, think again.

O65 is still BoM home court, with supporting, attacking, etc. all taking less time than attacks from outside. True, the total numbers are against you ; O65 alone, they're on your side.

Defensive war vs. offensive war are totally different games mate.

DeletedUser

Forgotten phoenix should be ashamed of themselves! this is pure opportunism. what do you have to say for yourselves. Forgotten vulture is more apt.
fail in valor.

DeletedUser

Don't complain about the odds (I know you're not, you're just bringing them up). But in case you were thinking of pulling the "we're losing because we're outnumbered even though we are obviously better players" card, think again.

O65 is still BoM home court, with supporting, attacking, etc. all taking less time than attacks from outside. True, the total numbers are against you ; O65 alone, they're on your side.

Defensive war vs. offensive war are totally different games mate.

No one is pulling any cards of outnumbered. What was said is that its not a 1v1 no matter what you want to say its not. We can sit here and play defense forever in 65 yes but its impossible to conquer any cities for us in 65 due to the fact of the amount of waves they can send. Im not complaining just stated simple facts. Im all for a good fight but this good fight is simply just a matter of numbers.
I think it would have been an epic war between DoA/IoA and Bom. We could have had alot of fun had it staid that way. Now with some of our larger members that sent alot of support to 65 being attacked and CS being launched on them it forces BoM to be stretched very very thin.
Im not sure how BoM got counted as a MRA but when it takes 5 of the top 9 alliances to bring them down I feel that does say something.

DeletedUser

Woah you've completely missed the point zero. I never suggested that DoA and BoM Are only attacking each other. I just suggested that the majority of bps that DoA and BoM gain will be from each other although this will change as people enter the fray.

It is a guide and to be taken as people want it to be taken. You are right in saying that anyone can visit grepostats for 'proof' but I am simply providing some figures to save readers the hassle. People can read, go and check and make up their own mind. In any case I was going to look at conquests instead for a slightly different picture.

As for the outnumbered thing thats people piling in for fun and because the oppotunity is there.

Of course you could also say that DoA organised their diplomacy offensive effectively well. It's a strategy game as much as a war game.

DeletedUser

I just cry when I get supported that's all I'm saying

I think we should fight like player VS player
That sounds pretty fair, doesn't it ?
so who wants to fight me??

:)

DeletedUser

Forgotten phoenix should be ashamed of themselves! this is pure opportunism. what do you have to say for yourselves. Forgotten vulture is more apt.
fail in valor.

Pure opportunism. They should be ashamed off if it is true.

DeletedUser

I just cry when I get supported that's all I'm saying

I think we should fight like player VS player
That sounds pretty fair, doesn't it ?
so who wants to fight me??

I like it ding ding round one bro lets rock and roll :)

DeletedUser

Pure opportunism. They should be ashamed off if it is true.

Would you like to tell me the reasons you think this or is it just an off the cuff, uninformed statement? Obviously you have no clue what went on.

We were attacked numerous times by BoM members during the past week and even had to break a conquest attempt. So if you think that standing up against aggressors is opportunistic then I must agree.

DeletedUser

Therecles is right they do have their own beef with some BoM members I won't lie or cover up or try and say its unfair that they have joined the war. Even before their merger both alliances had reason to go to war with us.

I don't hold any ill will towards TFP for taking the chance when it was there to be had and lets face it this could be their last chance to have a crack at BoM.

DeletedUser

Therecles,

In my opinion this is not right time to fight with them for you and you have right to disagree with me. Better to make yourselves stronger as they are fighting with most toughest alliances in delta. You may win war with BoM eventually but you will never be able to win against Huns/Ares. But again, that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser

...at least in this instance.

Nice back peddling.

As for the first comment, I was the one that had the CS attempt on, and it really did not leave a good taste in my mouth or anyone in our alliance. Plus you should not be speaking on such things without the information to back up a comment like that ;)

BoM has bad blood with some alliances due to certain members, even with others being well respected. O65 is BoM's home field and will be a war indeed, even if it seems their outer rim players are falling at the moment.

Therecles,

In my opinion this is not right time to fight with them for you and you have right to disagree with me. Better to make yourselves stronger as they are fighting with most toughest alliances in delta. You may win war with BoM eventually but you will never be able to win against Huns/Ares. But again, that's just my opinion.

How do you suppose we sit out and make ourselves stronger?? "not right time to fight" - I fully disagree, speaking from an advancement point, we will not sit around and let other alliance get stronger and move toward our territory. To get stronger you need growth, sitting back does not allow you to grow very much. Huns/DOA are still a ways away, a war would be useless, so we are moving closer ;)

DeletedUser

How do you suppose we sit out and make ourselves stronger?? "not right time to fight" - I fully disagree, speaking from an advancement point, we will not sit around and let other alliance get stronger and move toward our territory. To get stronger you need growth, sitting back does not allow you to grow very much. Huns/DOA are still a ways away, a war would be useless, so we are moving closer ;)

It is well that you do so, but I honestly hope that when your time comes to stand against the huns, you do not experience the same situation, and have those that could be lending a hand instead offering help to your enemies, and insuring your destruction.
Sincerely
-Atva

DeletedUser

Then how it is different from not being opportunistic. Why TFP were sitting till now and suddenly realized they should have been on war with BoM after Huns/Ares declaration of war. Basically everyone is seeing BoM as large piece of cake and trying to get as much as possible.

It is well that you do so, but I honestly hope that when your time comes to stand against the huns, you do not experience the same situation, and have those that could be lending a hand instead offering help to your enemies, and insuring your destruction.
Sincerely
-Atva

Well said. I am sure then everyone will realize TFP has bad blood with them in past and they should enjoy the party whether they are are invited in it or not.