Dissapointment with World Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,
Is it just me, but every thread concerning server speeds, ask for it to be faster. It has always been one of the most frequent requests.

That said, here we are starting a new world server and we are back at seed *1.

Why are we not listened to, or is it because of the slower servers generate more money. Since people will get frustrated and buy more coins because it takes so long to construct things.

If that is the problem, I for one would not object to paying a premium for playing a faster server.

Just my view on things,
Sir Tilcat

ps, when are we going to get a zoom-able map.

DeletedUser

Where did you see that it would be speed 1? I have been looking for the time it will open and the settings it will be on for a while, but I can't find anything. That being said, I am fine with both fast and slow servers, I have experience on both and find that it needs less guidance for slow servers, which is great when i need to slow down my life, i can just get online and queue up two buildings, then go to my alliance forum and start talking to everyone. However, I enjoy the fast pace that the faster servers provide, as it requires a lot more activity to make sure nothing is wasted. I honestly have no preference to the server speed, it only makes things different from server to server in my opinion.

DeletedUser2795

Go Kitties (my signature can also apply to cats at rest staying at rest)

DeletedUser

I asked Sir Tilcat how he found it out on our alliance forums :D

DeletedUser

Apologeis

Please accept my sincere apologise for stating that the forthcoming server Delta was going to be *1, (although it probably will be).

As some in my alliance know, I suffer with Multiple Scleroses and have just been diagnosed with lymphatic leukaemia. Both have been pretty bad recently, and quite simply I miss read the words when logging in today. when I saw other login options I thought it said Delta, when in fact it was Beta.

I wish to apologise to all especially the game host, for criticising what was incorrect information.

Yours in friendship
Sir Tilcat :(

Status
Not open for further replies.