Distinctions "Premade" shop

DeletedUser22403

Hello everyone i am Distinction and welcome to my shop,

After some recent criticism i have decided to open a shop, this shop however will be different to all other shops in this forum ( i think:) )

How this shop will work

*To start i would like to say that i dont do/accept requests, instead i will regulaly be posting new Sigs, CoA's and Avatars all of which will contain no text, if you would like one of the images that has been posted let me know and i will edit your name and any other text you want into the image.

*Despite me saying that i do not do requests if you would like to see more of certain images or if you would like to suggest a theme feel free to do so however plz do it through the Forums messaging system.

Plz Note
This shop may not be permanent, it all depends on the amount/type of feedback that i receive through this shop.

In return for my services all i ask is that you give me a friendly +Rep

DeletedUser22403

Here is my first group of images:

1)
34t74sw.jpg

2)
211p6io.jpg

3)
34o6nes.gif

4)
fp5fcy.jpg
(i didnt save this image without the text,my apologies)

if you would like one of these images let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

could you add text to the first one for me:

Text: Memento Mori, Kuriants
Mobios, Sparticus991

Thanks

DeletedUser22115

why is Memento Mori in the middle. As mobios is an alliance as well if you could move the text it would be perfect

DeletedUser

nevermind
Thanks -Sulleto

DeletedUser

I would like the 3rd one, is it possible to make it the size of the 1st one though? and if so I would like the text

The.Only.DINGO

and Corinth

DeletedUser

he doesnt take requests. he makes stuff and then posts them on here and if people want them he adds text.
EDIT: scratch that.

DeletedUser22403

I would like the 3rd one, is it possible to make it the size of the 1st one though? and if so I would like the text

The.Only.DINGO

and Corinth

if i make it the same size as the 1st one it will be too stretched and it wont look as good.

Here is the image with the text
1zyg6iq.png

DeletedUser20921

I would like the last one with ETERNITY covering the words on the top right

Underneath write: Spreading, Never Ending (Never Ending under Spreading)