Divine Retribution

DeletedUser

We are the Divine Retribution!

We will be starting on World Sparta when it comes out, and are looking for experienced and active players who know what they are doing! Activeness in the alliance forums and an unwavering loyalty are prerequisites to join us. New players may join us as well, for we shall teach you to be the best, but activeness is key!

A little more about me...
-Played and led alliances in previous worlds including Nu and Olympia
-Experience in diplomacy, recruitment and leading an alliance
-Strives to achieve excellence

Alliance Location:
Join South West

Quota: 50 players maximum. Very selective recruitment after this mark.

Interested in joining?
Send me a mail in game as soon as you can, with a short description of whether you have experience in Grepolis. Mails without proper grammer or language will be ignored.

Good luck to all on this new server!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sure want to join.I'm new but very active player.Fast learner and willing to take advices
Have experienced Travian for 2 years(Leader) (also played Total War,Civilzations....LOL)
I'll send you in-game email
South West ALL THE WAY !!!!

DeletedUser

An Alliance where good grammar is a pre-requisite? Sounds like my kind of alliance... I might join, we'll see how things go.

DeletedUser

I will join too I am an active player and hope to excel in this world

DeletedUser

Note*
We are imposing a limit of only 30 members, after which recruitment becomes incredibly selective and will stop completely at 40! So those with some experience in Grepolis and wanting to join something other than an MRA, please message me in game!