Do banned players become ghosts?

DeletedUser27610

Hey, I was wondering if a player is banned will his cities turn into ghost towns? If so, approximately how long 'til that happens?

Since there are tons of banned player's cities near me and they look very juicy.

Yo185

DeletedUser

Greetings, fellow player.

The time taken for the ghosting of banned or inactive players is the same, that is, 14 days or more. It may be longer under some circumstances, like - If a player has premium or gold, his/her account would take more time to ghost.

Hope this helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It did help thank you. But, how do I add rep?

Below my name and my number of posts would be two icons : one of a star with a line below and it and one exclamation mark in the triangle. Click the one with the stat and click whether you would like to add reputation in support or in against and then comment. After that, click Add to reputation.

DeletedUser27610

Ok well, these banned players have been banned for quite a while right now definitely longer than 14 days.

DeletedUser22431

it usually takes around a month from what I have seen in Nu

DeletedUser

Well,

I said there are some circumstances. Who knows maybe they purchased premium or not ? Or there is something else ? Said 14 days or longer because this question was already there in the forums and I saw one of the moderators saying 14 or more so I said the same thing.

DeletedUser20429

A banned player does go ghost however it depends on if they have gold in their account. If they do the ghost process is delayed until a SIGM can remove the gold from their account.