Important Do not send me the answer!!!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18132

I have been getting several mails telling me the answer and all the clues!!! Please do not do this!!!! I am not a mod, and I will not give you gold like you ask!!!! :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

DeletedUser

if i could 'like' this- i would. :p

Was it you who posted the 'April Comp' thread in the Acropolis? (cba to check). If so- there was your mistake. :p

DeletedUser18132

Yep. I mean, not that I mind getting the answer, because I had figured all out except two... ;)

It's that they want me to pay them 100 gold!!!

DeletedUser

Those were really easy. All you had to do was get someone to search it on Google. The problem for me was the I, Wonder

DeletedUser

No 11 was the hardest, I spent ages trying to get. Ended up with (Content Removed). It was just a guess but I hope (Content Removed) was correct:p

DeletedUser

LOL i wonder was the easiest imo
when I saw the word "wonder", I knew it would be from the WW from the game, so I cross referenced it...

grow some brain cells guys xD ;)

Arul.

DeletedUser18132

As I said, I happily accepted the clues. :p:p But they demanded gold of me, which I WILL NOT pay.

DeletedUser

"I, wonder" had me stumped for about 30 seconds, but when it finally twigged in my head I had to laugh at how obvious it was.

DeletedUser345

Dang that was an enjoyable quiz shame some half-wits could have googled a few, 4 took me two minutes and 2 fifteen but that was good fun. More in the future!

DeletedUser

Oh man, remind me to make a thread next time there's a challenge! Disregard mail, acquire clues. :p

DeletedUser

i got 11 of 12...I wonder stumped me...i prob could of asked for the answer but instead i sent in "2)???"

hope i win the 100 gold thou :p

DeletedUser

Sorry for bringing old threads back to life but did anyone else get -repped for their comments here?

Status
Not open for further replies.