Pnp DoF exposed!!

Link of time

Phrourach
It was just another day in the heart of DoF....​
I met up with a long lost alliance bud from the en29 ephesus world:). As I thought the cycle would finally meet it's end..
Cycle- War >Conquer Free SCV >Conquer me >We quit :(
And hopes of world conquer rose. And everything was "Chipper!:D" As ALOT of the old OSGers from en29 ephesus were there.
Now, believe me, Free SCV is a great guy, but he gets straight out ANNOYING at times.(D)(SW)
And I arise just to see this: You have been kicked from defenders of faith. After that, a profile change is in order.
Looks like I have been betrayed, once again!

All thanks goes to- [player]Free SCV[/player]

Never trust anyone, even your best friend.

Open your eyes, everything is not what it seems.

You think you're great pals. You THINK you can conquer the world. But, as it turns out... he's wating for a time to strike. POUNCE! And what are you to him? NOTHING! A PEBBLE ON THE SIDEWALK FOR ALL HE CARES!
And after doing this :heh::supermad::eek::supermad::heh::supermad::(:eek::Angry::supermad::heh::eek::eek::Angry:
I start plotting.

DeletedUser

.....I sadly don't get it :(
The quick summary: Link of Time was in an alliance with an alliance mate from a previous world and felt they were good friends. Said friend kicked him from the alliance on this server. So Link of Time is calling the player out on these forums and pledges to be plotting revenge.

EDIT: Link, just checked your stats for this server. You were at 277 points for 28 days. You were probably kicked for inactivity. That you were kept on the roster for 28 days without earning a point, is amazing to me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Link of time

Phrourach
The quick summary: Link of Time was in an alliance with an alliance mate from a previous world and felt they were good friends. Said friend kicked him from the alliance on this server. So Link of Time is calling the player out on these forums and pledges to be plotting revenge.
Quick summary: Farg has no idea what i'm talking about.

DeletedUser

Then that is two responders who fail to comprehend what you're posting about.

DeletedUser

lol ummm.....can you be a little more clear?
Please,Link?

DeletedUser31161

Then that is two responders who fail to comprehend what you're posting about.

3 now. Kinda sounded like he had a girl friend who kicked him out because she said he was a spy. Now he is plotting his revenge in RL... better watch the news for murder cases ;)

DeletedUser30490

i think what happened to link was he was in an alliance with a mate but then he was kicked and his city conquered so now he seeks revenge ;)

DeletedUser40467

As a leader in DoF I'm sure there was a reason for you being kicked
On a side note free didnt kick you a leader did (not telling you which one though)

DeletedUser

As a leader in DoF I'm sure there was a reason for you being kicked
Unless there is more to this story, I think the reason is blatantly obvious:

Oropos-LIT_zpsd1daa441.jpg

Its referred to as inactivity.

DeletedUser33297

Pretty cool how you can go up in the ranking without doing anything...

DeletedUser40467

I was doing exams when this happened so I didn't really know the reason (not enough communication sadly) but yeah is kinda unacceptable to be that small and not grow for that long

DeletedUser

Pretty cool how you can go up in the ranking without doing anything...
Players restarting, being conquered and ghosting would be the primary ways I imagine.

but yeah is kinda unacceptable to be that small and not grow for that long
Kinda? Any player with no growth over 2-3 days would get the boot from me. If they later returned to the game, showed activity and had a valid reason for their inactivity, I'd probably let them back in. I would have invited them originally for specific reason(s), so I'd give them the benefit of doubt. However I VERY rarely maintain an inactive on one of my rosters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40467

Players restarting, being conquered and ghosting would be the primary ways I imagine.

Kinda? Any player with no growth over 2-3 days would get the boot from me. If they later returned to the game, showed activity and had a valid reason for their inactivity, I'd probably let them back in. I would have invited them originally for specific reason(s), so I'd give them the benefit of doubt. However I VERY rarely maintain an inactive on one of my rosters.

The only reason anyone in DoF (if I can help it) is inactive and is still a member is because a member will take their city and that's only of they are a certain size and only if they do it within a week

As for the kinda thing I know it's not acceptable but I just always say kinda really

Link of time

Phrourach

It's Free SCV asking me to join oropos again and kicking me on the same day.
All because of an unknown reason

Last edited:

DeletedUser40467

Free Scv did not kick you dude and he was the only reason you were allowed in because you didn't even mildly meet our reqs