Domination is recruiting!!

DeletedUser3466

To achieve absolute domination, you need two things:
Strength and Numbers!

Domination Has Numbers, but we are switching Gears. We are now only accepting Members with 400+ points. Also, only those who log in frequently will be taken. those who sit in-active for weeks will not be tolerated. we wish to grow in strength as well as Number.

If you are interested Please message myself or Impervius.

Challen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want respect, fellowship, fun, friends, war, and more. Join Domination NOW!!

Sounds more like a Dave and Buster's advertisement then an Alliance recruitment thread. But hey, what do I know.

DeletedUser3466

We chose to recruit heavily during the first two days of our Alliance. this does not Make us an MRA. We currently have only 12 invites sent out, and those are invites to people who messaged us.

Our goal is definitely not to have just anybody in our Alliance.

Challen

DeletedUser

We chose to recruit heavily during the first two days of our Alliance. this does not Make us an MRA. We currently have only 12 invites sent out, and those are invites to people who messaged us.

Our goal is definitely not to have just anybody in our Alliance.

Challen

You recruited heavily? So in Large numbers? I.e in mass? Can you smell that? Irony? BS? No. Mass Recruitment.

DeletedUser3466

an MRA would keep recruiting heavily, they would recruit from those who already had alliances, and they would keep even inactive members. we now only recruit those who are active, who we think has potential, we dont recruit those who already have an alliance. and we do not tolerate inactive members.

we are not an MRA, The Underdogs, now that is an MRA Alliance. Same with Emerald Cities.

Also, we messaged nearly everyone we invited prior to sending an invitation. I will not Apologize for your opinions, you will see eventually. we are here to stay.

Challen *Founder of Domination*

DeletedUser

Right, you had 20+people join in the last 23 hours. Some having been playing amatter of hours. Not just anyone though i presume? If i could get the picture i uploaded to work i would prove it:(

DeletedUser3466

so you call us an MRA because we invite people who show gusto, and potential, but are new?

you just sound like you need someone to hate or insult.

DeletedUser3466

The alliance Wolves have joined the Dominion of Domination

They are now part of Domination, so if you wish to join, you now have the option to join either Of us

Wolves of Domination is thier new name.

Challen

DeletedUser3466

I am sorry, but no. you are not in ocean 45 or 55, and you need at least 700+ points

DeletedUser

ally thing don't work in the actualy forum
might wanna remove it
700+ to join!
that very nice :D

damn! just realised i was on second page :O
ignore that top bit!