Wish List Dominion

DeletedUser35431

Proposal: To have a dominion world where only the best win.

Reason: I was inspired by another thread.

Details: The world would start with 100 oceans and then every week the rim oceans (The ones closest to the edge of the world) would disappear. Each player will start with a normal city.
Each player will start on the rim. When the rim is full, the weekly dropping of oceans will start. The aim of the world will be to colonize and be one of the last people standing. You will achieve this by moving towards the middle. I.E. colonizing and conquering cities closer to the middle. So that when your ocean drops you will have another city to go to.

World Details:
World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Beginner Protection: Until the weekly ocean dropping starts.
Conquest
Morale on
Heroes: No

Balance: A new world is added
Abuse: None

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

This is more of a wish list idea Nickry. Eventually this world would just be the 4 core oceans. If done twice a week then a world would last 48 weeks, or almost a whole year. Though the rim would never be full, they haven't been closed to fill in ages. Now it even takes long for the core oceans to fill up. Like Ocean 44 in Zancles is still not full :D

DeletedUser

Actually I love this idea. Everyone racing to move towards the centre of the world, how fun :)

DeletedUser

Nickry. I will support this idea if you include a proposal for a mini game entitled "modicide" ie it will be compulsory for all mods to play the dominion world and the first won to get rimmed is fired and/or any mod whose name begins with a lower case "a" is fired. :p

DeletedUser8396

Nickry. I will support this idea if you include a proposal for a mini game entitled "modicide" ie it will be compulsory for all mods to play the dominion world and the first won to get rimmed is fired and/or any mod whose name begins with a lower case "a" is fired. :p

Be beneficial to the idea or leave, please. This isn't the place to post off topic hate/spam.