DeletedUser

I got a -rep saying "just -repping you so that I can -rep someone else"
what a n00b
he didn't even sign it

DeletedUser

I got a -rep saying "just -repping you so that I can -rep someone else"
what a n00b
he didn't even sign it

and how exactly did he pick you out of the some 100 players on these forums? kinda fishy. what was the de-rep on? (what thread)

DeletedUser20429

I know I didn't but I agree with this idea it would make things a hell of alot easier when someone posts a city in BB codes in the alliance forum and you click go to it closes all the windows even the minimized ones and that means I have to refresh the page to open the daily reward box again BECAUSE half the time when I log in I have a full warehouse so I build something or troops then I accept the 500 resources

DeletedUser

well, I would make a new thread, since the idea hasn't passed, failed, and is still extremely irritating, but bumping this one is better....

DeletedUser

I would add that, instead of closing all windows, they should be minimized if anything (this would require adding the minimize button to windows that don't have it, like the overviews).

DeletedUser

moved to improvements

will be changed to pending and will be ready to be voted on

DeletedUser

I would add that, instead of closing all windows, they should be minimized if anything (this would require adding the minimize button to windows that don't have it, like the overviews).

I agree.

DeletedUser

this idea has passed and will be sent to go to the devs :)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.