Don't miss me too much.

DeletedUser

Well that's it for me, I'm done with Grepolis. So I just wanted to say goodbye to anyone who knew I may have quit a few weeks back but didn't tell them I had decided to. I planned it all out so I would be in VM before you all saw this, so this is why it's here.

I won't name people I enjoyed being with, I'm sure they know, and those who didn't like me, well, boo hoo. I never really gave much second thought to it, so I don't even know the names.

So this is goodbye for me. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, I may pop on here once in a while to see how things are doing. Or better yet, contact me on Skype. Sparkz104.

So ta ta.

DeletedUser17632

I'm very sorry to see you go, Sparkz.
You have my total respect for the way you played, and the way you ran Sarissa.
You will be missed.

Look me up if you are looking for an account - I can't believe that you're not going to get serious withdrawal symptoms ............

DeletedUser

all the best sparkz, had a lot of fun with you and your guys a while back as enemies, then a lot of fun whilst being the biggest simmer on the game:)

shame your not going to see out the end of this server but i geuss you made your choice.

shame it ended 1-1 between us really:)

DeletedUser

I'll miss you sparkles:) You were a great leader/teacher, as well as being great to talk to.
It's a shame you're leaving but things change.

DeletedUser14366

Well that's it for me, I'm done with Grepolis. So I just wanted to say goodbye to anyone who knew I may have quit a few weeks back but didn't tell them I had decided to. I planned it all out so I would be in VM before you all saw this, so this is why it's here.

I won't name people I enjoyed being with, I'm sure they know, and those who didn't like me, well, boo hoo. I never really gave much second thought to it, so I don't even know the names.

So this is goodbye for me. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, I may pop on here once in a while to see how things are doing. Or better yet, contact me on Skype. Sparkz104.

So ta ta.

All the addicts always come back maybe not same name but pretty close :p

DeletedUser

Well sad we weren't in the same neck of the woods. Maybe in the future! Enjoy life without grepolis. I can't yet lol

DeletedUser1405

By sparkz the 1-2 times i have spoken to you weren't much but enjoy whatever path you choose.

DeletedUser

Pleasure to of worked with you sparkz. Shame what happend after the trinity break-up. But im glad that you continued to stay. Such as shame your leaving. My respects, good luck with whatever you choose. ~X

DeletedUser

popping on while a video buffers. I see the upgrade was made and it is still buggier than Joe's apartment and all who still stood strong against it are still being excluded from voicing their thoughts. and of course. DnD. promised back when the alphabet worlds started still hasn't been re-opened. didn't expect much of a change.

anyway, just checking on who bothered with a goodbye :p
and for the record. I haven't suffered withdrawal symptoms from the game. but still miss the convo's with old friends. So gonna hang about skype for tonight lmao if you're interested in a wee chat :)

DeletedUser

I got a nice message from your account the other day fought it was you lol

Nice to hear your enjoying your free time without the game ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry you left sparkz, getting though the 2.0 transition is rough.

what was the DnD?

DeletedUser

DnD is the Debate And Discussion forum area which still hasn't opened up again after months of them saying it will be opened up soon.

DeletedUser

Wow, only just noticed this thread. Believe it or not, you were one my greatest teachers in this game. Our convos were always fun(specially the ones were I pretended something serious had happened) and overall I respected you deeply as a player. I won't shed a tear this time, but I'll remember you. ;)