- DoTW (Month) II -

DeletedUser13936

I got this from Phi forum and Osl thought of this.

wXT4L.png

With the awesomest man alive HIHIpeople

-

Rules :
1 : There are no rules. (Besides the forum rules ~Z)

Discussion :
With the whole top 12 of eta fighting what about the smaller alliances? Will the vanish, will they side with top 12 alliances, will they merge?

-

Post Away :D

And remember :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forum Rules said:
Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.

Forum Rules

So no... personal insults are not allowed. That having been said, we are free to question one-another's in-game competence to our heart's delight.

DeletedUser13936

This thread is completely off topic already. This seems like promising evening reading for Z.

So any thoughts on the DoTW peeps?

DeletedUser

Actually i think that the conflicts of the greater powers sort of opens the door for the smaller alliances.

It allows them to fight among each other under the radar of the top 12. If they can manage not to become farms and play their cards right then they have a chance to grow. Once they have shown some strength to one of the top 12 they can maybe fall under their wing of protection

If i were in the lesser ranked alliances this is the angle i would try to work

DeletedUser

UoW already involves theirselves with smaller alliances in this world. There are some who show promise to become a good group but there are others that will simply fall in time. It is Grepolis after all. Most new alliances are usually forced to merge, disband or are taken down.

DeletedUser

I agree with you S.A. Somali Pirates are who came to my mind when i was writing my post. They are a good group and we'd like to see them grow. Thats why we've sided with them