Drum roll please.....

DeletedUser

Dear All,

After careful deliberation the leaders have decided that it is time to enter the war between Xmortis and Phenomen.

I announce that the SES have declared war on Phenomen.

This was an extremely difficult decision as we consider both alliances are our allies.

However we note that our alliance with Phenomen was brought about due to a mutual respect.

Our alliance with Xmortis has developed overtime through wars, battles, support and victories.

Our decision is not swayed by petty squabbles or political means. Our decision is based on ensuring the future of the SES and that of World Beta.

A war against Phenomen, will pit us against the biggest alliance in Beta. Siding with our friends from Virtus Phoenix, StoneCutters and Xmortis. With them we will develop a strong alliance with Molon Labe, Phoenix of Carthage and Children of the Hydra, The Dragon Heads.

Phenomen have grown too powerful and too dominant. Should they be victorious, Beta will be over and no alliance will survive.

I really will be "World Phenomen".

I encourage all alliances to deliberate what this game will be like should Phenomen win and whether that is a game you want to play.

This is a war that will shape Beta. This is not just a war against Phenomen, it is a war for Beta.

We will not surrender, we will not be defeated.

WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

LONG LIVE THE SES!

DeletedUser

Another one bites the dust ;)

The pieces to the puzzle are coming together

DeletedUser

Wow, so Beta really has changed since I left it, less than a month ago...

I uised to think nothing ever happened in beta, now, in the space of 3 months my opinion has been revised.

Good luck on your war, Pheno will be tough, they are not a SIM alliance, and are nothing like the old UAE/AoA. So it should be a really decent war.

And good luck to pheno, another great alliance.

DeletedUser

Wow even more to jump on the bandwagon. I always SES would choose the underdog but I guess when 90% of the world attacks the central power its better to be on the side with numbers. Lets have a good fight XD.

DeletedUser

Dammit we Stonecutters were warring Pheno cause we thought it'd be cool to be different. We're like the permanent underdogs, but now there's so many alliances on our side we've become the favourite... Now that all the cool kids are doing it, it's just not as cool...

Hey Kad, need an ally? ;)

DeletedUser

But if you guys changed sides everyone else would too then there would be no fighting and we would have to paint rainbows and all that rot.

DeletedUser

@SN: If you look at the tally in and around the oceans which the SES is in, you would have to agree, we are joining the underdogs :)

DeletedUser

By diverting even more of our troops to another front? mmmmk X losses dont count. I was on VM for last month and sheesh I never saw so many losses in short a time.

DeletedUser4660

this is going to bigger that the AOA war , gee l have been playing to long

DeletedUser

Nah their back stronger than ever since that idiot tried kicking everyone but couldn't kick the founders. Now they've just lost their dead weight.

DeletedUser

And i am quietly confident we will be adding our first of many cities from Phenomen shortly.

Despite 53 incomings form the likes of Kad and X-Eye :)