Drum roll please.....

Lugosi

Strategos
I had 70+ attacks from PoC in about a day and I've crumbled but I'll be back in another shape or form soon. I'm just thinking up plans as we speak. I respect PoC, there attacks were literally one second after the other which made the first two conquests impossible to dodge but the third had a gap of 20 seconds which was pwned. As for the fourth that will be taken out soon. PoC have no respect for me which I'm disappointed in, we have the same routes :( Congrats on the wave of attacks though, hit me when I was busy and I had other problems.

DeletedUser14909

Its because we have the same 'roots' JTin that the vast majority of us have very little time for you - its called experience.

DeletedUser

I had 70+ attacks from PoC in about a day and I've crumbled but I'll be back in another shape or form soon. I'm just thinking up plans as we speak. I respect PoC, there attacks were literally one second after the other which made the first two conquests impossible to dodge but the third had a gap of 20 seconds which was pwned. As for the fourth that will be taken out soon. PoC have no respect for me which I'm disappointed in, we have the same routes Congrats on the wave of attacks though, hit me when I was busy and I had other problems.
Enjoy the vacation mode you have just activated JTin.
I am sure PoC are looking foreward to your return so they can finish the job.

DeletedUser

VM must be contagious in Phenomen as they all seem to enter VM when coming under attack.Either that or the Dragonheads cunningly planned their assault for the start of the summer holiday season.

DeletedUser

LOL

New strategy by Phenomen is to tell players to hit VM?? hahahaha

You realise for those in VM that good players will check daily for when they are back to start attacks straight away. Just means the one in VM is sure to not grow or help while in VM :D

DeletedUser14909

I was told to enter vm, you may comeback for me but I always return in one shape or form

And the new form involves a name change... imaginative. Anyway from now on i'll be calling you 'Bella':p

DeletedUser14909

Ah Bella, such rapier like wit in your response, how ever will i come back from such a put down - my feelings are hurt.

DeletedUser

Very off topic....off topic with a box of chocolates and a barf bag...

But to continue, hows the war going for SES?

Lugosi

Strategos
Hurt's just become worried.

mwahaha your scared of a 45k player on vm, I think your losing your mind ;)

and I didn't think SES are doing too well by which I mean not as well as PoC, by which I mean SES will probably feel the first brunt of Pheno when it comes then eGod will hear drum rolls of pheno victory processions which will be taking place in his current/past cities :p

you may think it's unlikely but my imaginations come true

occasionally :p

oh another thing valerieee, I have imagined you in one of my situations
MMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ;)

DeletedUser

Jtin, we will just do as you do, put the whole alliance in VM to avoid being rimmed. Thats how poorly we are doing.

Oh yeah, update SES 14- Phenomen 8

And since 4 Feb Xmortis 6 Phenomen 3 :)