Pnp Drupanu

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

Some of you might wonder what happened to the charismatic, WRECKLESS-pwning, hilarious glory of our forums, drupanu. My theory is that when everyone realized he wasn't a fortune-teller, he slunk away. For those who don't really pay attention to WI or ELITE-

Drupanu mysteriously dropped down the rankings, thanks to King Leer and Tyrant King, who have had the pleasure of shutting him up!

All quotes taken from here.

Protect me ? Come at me bro i'm waiting , rofl i don't even get attacked sadly or i would of had more towns by now , probably the only good thing you suckers did was not attack me , but that's gonna change soon .

Yeah i was with Legion , Problem ? LOL , i jump alliances cause i don't enjoy having a moron for a leader . And legion is 100 times the player you will ever be LOLZE .
Legion may be a very good player, but that didn't protect you from us :) in fact, legion may be 100 times better than us... But if he is, I'd hate to see how bad you are :p

Scared of who ? You must be joking .

You know where to find me , latta noobs.
I'd call you brave, but that's not it. Bravery is facing your fears; you're such a noob you obviously had no idea what was about to hit you ;)

And no i wasn't in wreckless , LOL , though i got invited , but for real who would want to play with a noob like Tyrant king and Wanda who can't even combat / spell properly .

IKR? MASSIVE N00B!
... Total non sequitur, but what happened to your cities again? :p
Photo%20Feb%2008%2C%209%2035%2040%20AM.png

This guy didn't even see it coming. Trade in the crystal ball and keyboard, kid, it's time to go home.

DeletedUser44027

Took me a second, but once I got it I died laughing :D

DeletedUser3049

Sure bro lol good job you took 1 town , i didn't care about the other one it was trash i'm actually glad you took it .

You wouldn't of even taken that town but there was a chain of events that was favorable to you nothing else but pure luck , i won't go in details just consider yourself lucky:) I still have 3 towns left and still waiting for you to rim me ! If that was all you had i was not impressed at all .
Taking 1 town from someone means nothing lol , how about the hundreds of thousand of resources you lost :) .

DeletedUser44027

Sure bro lol good job you took 1 town , i didn't care about the other one it was trash i'm actually glad you took it .

You wouldn't of even taken that town but there was a chain of events that was favorable to you nothing else but pure luck , i won't go in details just consider yourself lucky:) I still have 3 towns left and still waiting for you to rim me ! If that was all you had i was not impressed at all .
Taking 1 town from someone means nothing lol , how about the hundreds of thousand of resources you lost :) .

Oh, the two towns were quite nice, you can stop trying to save face, but the most fun part was shoving your words back in your face ;)
Tyrant is such a noob, eh? :D

DeletedUser3049

He is a noob and bad at the game LOL . Just cause he got x4 4000 + towns from your dead alliance members doesn't make him good . And yes the other town was trash i can get new ones now :) . He lost over half of his offensive army and he has like 70 Lightships left :) lolol ?
I'd call worth on that .

Anyway latta noobs , got stuff to do now .

DeletedUser

I love the excuse...... keeping that as an all time quote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

He is a noob and bad at the game LOL . Just cause he got x4 4000 + towns from your dead alliance members doesn't make him good . And yes the other town was trash i can get new ones now :) . He lost over half of his offensive army and he has like 70 Lightships left :) lolol ?
I'd call worth on that .

Anyway latta noobs , got stuff to do now .

Wait... You don't have any towns left with a lvl 28 academy, so no revolt researched, though... :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

He just lost another city :D

Don't know who did it, but thanks :p

DeletedUser3049

I didn't lose anything i gave them away . I'm quitting :( can you believe that .

DeletedUser44027

Yeah. After losing your main city to TK? I would quit after that too :p

DeletedUser3049

Well i can't believe that only a complete noob would think i would quit ROFL . Who's TK . Is he the noob in your alliance that can't play this game at all unless he is given 5 towns 4500 + LOL .

Anyway see you soon noobs :D

DeletedUser

Well i can't believe that only a complete noob would think i would quit ROFL . Who's TK . Is he the noob in your alliance that can't play this game at all unless he is given 5 towns 4500 + LOL .

Anyway see you soon noobs :D

Grepointel is for everyone,are you upset I wrecked your source of information on us...lol

Looks like the only thing you are good at is calling people "noob" and losing cities...:p

DeletedUser

It really, really looks like someone knows he's defeated, got no troops to attack with left, so he attacks by calling everybody noobs. Well good job buddy, great attempt. Still no CS in their cities though, so it had little effect.
Oh and btw, I'm not in WI, just a player from the north..

DeletedUser

Hahah I have noticed a lot more of those people lately then I would like. People who's mouths write a check their actions can't cash. O well at least it is entertaining to read :)

DeletedUser44027

and sharkey keeps on deleting my anti-drupanu comments. :( friend 'o his? ;)
at least im not gettin infracted for em :p