E3 Favorites/Discussion

DeletedUser8396

Hey fellow gamers! It's E3 time again. Let me hear all your likes, dislikes, and amazements!

My happiest moment thus far is the announcement of Dishonored 2. Just...yes.

DeletedUser

Hey fellow gamers! It's E3 time again. Let me hear all your likes, dislikes, and amazements!

My happiest moment thus far is the announcement of Dishonored 2. Just...yes.

I see you can play with Emily or Corvo. That's pretty neat.

DeletedUser

Not sure how I feel about playing as Emily. She was so innocent in the first one...sorta.

Forced to become Corvo's apprentice, for the good of the empire. Dark times ask for drastic measures. I like it. Only one he ever loved in a fatherly way, should make for some nice character arcs and story development.

DeletedUser8396

Forced to become Corvo's apprentice, for the good of the empire. Dark times ask for drastic measures. I like it. Only one he ever loved in a fatherly way, should make for some nice character arcs and story development.

Yeah, I guess. Just seems odd to be stabbing people and overtaking a country with the once little, hide-an-seeking Emily.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess. Just seems odd to be stabbing people and overtaking a country with the once little, hide-an-seeking Emily.

I'm pretty sure Corvo once played hide-and-seek!

Well, in a way he was still playing it, just deadlier.. :p

DeletedUser

Ok, don't want to jump to any conclusions, but so far I'm not impressed by Mass Effect: Andromeda. I was expecting an entirely different take on the game. This just shows another N7 soldier in a different galaxy. Probably going to be another sci-fi shooter with a major threat to deal with for the human super soldier (sound familiar?). I was hoping for something else entirely, but they could still surprise me.

DeletedUser8396

Currently on the fence as to who won E3 between Sony and Microsoft. many of Microsoft's developments for the system itself are either already in place on the PS4, being developed on the PS4, or should have been in place from the start, so I can't really give them an edge in that department.

In terms of exclusives, that all comes down to opinion, but I am still leaning toward Sony on that side.