Earn Free Gold

DeletedUser

Ok so ive just learnt that by brother can earn free gold by doing surveys ect by clicking the icon to get gold but when I click the icon I don't get the earn gold box any reason ?

Zarun-

Strategos
Surveys are notoriously unreliable and frequently do not pay out. However you can resolve this by contacting sponsorpay.

Click the support link in the lower left corner where the list of surveys is.

They'll probably ask you to 'prove' you did the survey, you can ask them for further details on this.

Personally I find it more trouble than it's worth and don't know why Inno keeps using them due to their unreliability.

DeletedUser

With respect, I think thegreatxar may have misunderstood the question. I think the OP was saying that he couldn't see the "earn your gold coins" button on the page where you buy gold.

I noticed this the other day too, the option to earn gold coins for free with sponsorpay seems to have disappeared recently, which is a shame. Is this just a case with us two, or have Inno removed the option to earn gold coins for everyone?

Zarun-

Strategos
Indeed, was real tired and only half-read the question when replying. Complaints about non-payouts are common so...

1Qi8NP5.jpg

Shows up fine for me in both EN and US servers. Can you guys screenshot?

DeletedUser

Seems its not showing up for "other countries",Change your country and try.

DeletedUser

Tried every country and don't get the option. I did get about 8k gold from offers already so maybe its capped

DeletedUser

well just looked again and maybe the mods have decided to give me it lol its now showing :)Grep Gold.png

lol

Last edited by a moderator: