EastBound

DeletedUser

Well ladies and gentlemen,

Lacking Sanity decided to throw their hat in he ring, and it looks like it landed in ocean 54. :)

Discuss

DeletedUser

perrin al thor somewhere is setting at his computer with a huge smile :D

DeletedUser

So then, Lacking Sanity will be fighting Butter?

Most interesting!

DeletedUser

god i dont want to be responsible for that. i hope hes wearing pants.

lol ... i will believe it when i see it and yes im wearing pants !!!! its monday afternoon!!! # work flow!!!-p.t.

just has a stray thought though... a couple actually ... first one is if LS does gun for butter , will their big buddies in DT join the fight?

with so many big strong alliances suddenly join the fray , will phoenixx leadership be able to contain their excitement at having so many options to bow and scrap to?

and finally , who in the UCOBP betrays butter first? RE, or PHOENIXX?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I HAVE QUITE a bit actually .... first i will believe it when i see it .... it does make perfect sense as i believe that in a war LS wins vs butter ... i think their members are more committed to a long protracted war than the folks in butter ever will be... the big question of the day is how are you feeling monkey? because all of your plans of simming your way through this world just went out the window .... gonna have to really fight now pal... or have you and wacky already started bowing down and hinting you would love to help LS fight butter?-p.t.

DeletedUser

Well I had a gut feeling this was gonna happen eventually so not surprised there. Surprised with two things, that it happened so early into the game ( but I guess that's cause you guys already ate up everything in your ocean ) and surprised with Turtle, Bedros & Sanjames switching, that surely tipped the scales.

Anyways overall this is what makes Grepolis Grepolis and it will definitely be an honor to put up our blades against yours. Couldn't think of a better opponent :)

May you have all the wrong timings and negative luck. :p

DeletedUser

wait and we had some defections? nooooooo!! not butter starting to break up already!!!!

nooo.jpg

DeletedUser13294

Well I had a gut feeling this was gonna happen eventually so not surprised there. Surprised with two things, that it happened so early into the game ( but I guess that's cause you guys already ate up everything in your ocean ) and surprised with Turtle, Bedros & Sanjames switching, that surely tipped the scales.

Anyways overall this is what makes Grepolis Grepolis and it will definitely be an honor to put up our blades against yours. Couldn't think of a better opponent :)

May you have all the wrong timings and negative luck. :p

Actually, Mako, i could. A honorable one. I wish all the best to jumpers, they meant so much to us all. Not.:eek:

Waiting with lot of interest to see how good you are. At taking players, you are great. Let's see at taking cities.

DeletedUser

oh this is getting good !!! lol!!

minatmus or whoever.. appreciate you signing the -rep but it was weak... my revenge is coming in the form of these forums .... right now it would appear my keyboard is mightier than my sword ... im not really worried about it at all... i just want to see a couple things happen

1) butter break up again . this time for good

2) phoenixx get what they deserve they are cowards and simmers and two faced

3) RE get blown up for the reasons listed above

im not really upset with SoD .. I DONT agree with what they did but i understand it ... but as long as the other 3 happen i could care less who does it :p

Last edited by a moderator: