Eat Fresh:Coming to a polis near you

DeletedUser

Hello everybody, I have decided to make a premade under the name of Eat Fresh. The direction has not been finalized, but it will be posted here in the near future.
My Creds:
I started playing grepolis in December 2010 in world Lambda. I tested out the game in that server, and in May, I became daily active and joined Rho. I have had many past experiences with alliances from then on. I founded alliances in Chi and Psi, led a pretty successful academy in Phi, worked as a recruiter in 3 worlds, resided on the alliance council in Omega, and currently lead the academy of Hounds of Hades in Rho. I've had lots of experience with alliances, and I intend to create an amazing premade for world Delphi.
The Application
If you would like to join us, please fill out the following application form and either mail it to me or reply to this post.
In game name:

Link to grepostats page:

Previous grepolis experience:

Most amount of points you have had in one world:

Best alliance you have ever been in:

Worlds you currently play:

Do you consider yourself an aggressive player?

Recommended recruit:

Do you have skype? What's your username?

Alliance Info
At the beginning of the world, I plan on having one or two leaders, with 4 council members. All recruiting is to be done by leaders and myself. Diplomacy will not be handled, and all pact requests will be blocked (sorry guys:p, no escaping from our colony ships). As our membership base grows, I will add council members. It will not be hard to get into this alliance in the beginning, but we will make cuts weekly and "trim the fat". The ocean we will be heading will be announced at a later date..
~Funny

DeletedUser19523

LW, Sedai, i think your alliance should be called Permanent Spam.

DeletedUser19523

hey, if you only have one, wanna join me and Devastators? you can be a leader

DeletedUser

its not moving into another alliance, if the world is not open ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, the direction has been finalized, we will be going SW to start off. Any more members, now's the last chance to sign up before the world begins.