edaken 3 1/2 or 4 to krypte 0

DeletedUser

i dunno,, should i give myself a full point or a half point in playing such a pivotal from the once mighty craptye in not getting an artemesia city..? since ive taken 3 cities now thats 3 points,, lost 0 so thats a big nada, zilch zero, nil noil, nothing, nechivo. for craptye,, while i have 3 1/2 or 4..

o where o where is the once mighty craptye?
o where owhere can they be?
i've seen nothing but talk and simming
and the fete of a 1 city player rimming

i came up north, down from the south
to punch this bum bully in the mouth
and what have they done? exactly nothing!!!
continued cheer in ur never endless simming

a good alliance nowhere near you are
its strength in numbers and premade status that got you this far
sorry gotta go schemeing on another city
and what to write next in celebration therof, i promise it'll be witty

DeletedUser

oh well look what ed did
he smacked those krypts like a little kid
they talked him bad talked him low
told him to find something he can blow

but ed is now hitting back
their faces gone from red to black
well krypt maybe everyone should know
what little Ed made u blow

A surprise we are preparing for you
we will have a laugh or maybe two
Morale on your side will be low
When our cities near you shine and glow

DeletedUser

hey bullies,, not saying much huh,, i guess its tough to speak when u got punched int he mouth a few times,, that blood kinda impediments speech dont it.. u guys used to be so loud and proud,, now not even a whimper,, u bums are no mighty lions, just mice, lambs to the slaughter baby, lambs to the slaughter, im working on my next slot right now,, so by tmrw come after another one of u simmers

DeletedUser

all these bullies do is spell and quake
so i say to them what else will it take?
how much more about you must i speak
calling u bums and bullies, cause ur shi-s weak
will these bums ever attack
thats right ur spineless cowards, you have no back
you call urselves the top dogs, u say ur #1
but we all know in reality ur just a bully bum
ur cities and players i will continue to rape pillage and plunder
til the alliance known as craptye is torn asunder
pfluggie u and the rest can suck on a boob
its too easy destroying all these simmer and noob

DeletedUser

to paraphrase the greatest rock and roll band ever another 1 bites the dust,, yes crapty another 1 bit the dust. i9d write pfluggie but he has blocked my pms,, hey pfluggie your so called mighty war mavchine has suffered yet another humiliating defeat at my hands.. yes it took me a few days to get this city, nevertheless though this city i got.. crapty is a joke, a parlor trick, an ilusion. you guys are more paper than weight. their is no substance about you. you genuinely are a horrible group of players. you have been lucky in the past dealing with players of lower caliber and ilk. i crapt on you crapty. i own you!!!!!!!!!! runa nd cower to your mothers you cowards!!!!!!!!! block my poms like pfluggie does,, the coward in command

DeletedUser

i own you crapty,, how else could you describe you/ YOUR ALLIANCES SHEAR COWARDICE, YOUR ALLIANCES OBVIOUS FEAR, YOUR ALLIANCES COWARDICE HAS NEVER EVER BEFORE BEEN WITNESSED IN GREPO HISTORY!!!!!. I CALL YOU BUMS PUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND NOTHING!!!!!! NO ATTACKS,, NOTHING!!!!!.. YOU MAY SAY SOME OF MY CITIES ARE STACKED,, WELL SO ARE MORE THAM MOST OF YOURS!!!!!!! HAS NOT STOPPED ME CRAPTY!!!!!! HAS NOT STOPPED ME!!!!!!!!! I PLUG ALONG NOT LIKE THE COWARD PFLUG, BUT PLUG ALONG AND TAKE CITY AFTER CITY

DeletedUser

I don't think krypt are the worlds best alliance (it is easy to be good with 130 players) but they are not useless as you say. just stop double posting and chill. Then go nuts on the game so we can take krypt out.

DeletedUser

another one bites the dust,,, and another one yet snother one another one bites the dust.. thats 6-0

DeletedUser

hey krypte,, hey pfluggie,, i can't hear you.. must be hard to speak losing all them cities to me.. while managing to take 0. running thru your whole bum alliances like a hot knife thru butter. a little resistance,, but not enough to stop me.

DeletedUser33941

Thought I was going to read something interesting , disappointingly only to find a attention seeking clown !!

Good Luck Krypteia ...... Hopefully I will be able to play again one day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh man oh man oh man,, took another 3 cities in the last 3 days.. so easy.. btw,, thanks to symphony for putting me on the roster to get the artemesia bonuses.. hey crapty,, i mean krypte.. how them artemesia bonuses working out for you?? oops, sorry u actually have to land a cs and hold a siedge to get 1. something y'all have been unable to do