Newspaper Eddesa Monthly

DeletedUser

Eddesa Monthly

This Month, PnP's have forged, wars have been waged, lost and won.

There topics to be discussed so ....
Let’s start with Fusion...

Fusions II are rank 6
Fusion are rank 8
Looks like the academy of fusion is bigger than the original one itself!

Take notice to the fact that World Wonder Hunters are renamed to The Natives.
"The Natives" and "Chaos Brigade" have been in war. Chaos Brigade has taken only 1 city from "The Natives" however "The Natives" haven't taken ANY cities from Chaos Brigade. This has led to most of "The Natives" to move to: "To Be Announced".

HARPOON and HARPOON. Seem to be MRA's but we will find out soon enough

Uprising Vendetta? A new mask for Maelstorm and Maelstrom?

Let's look at point averages:

RankNamePoint AveragePlayersBattle Points (Overall)Points
1The Rim Team75413159699233756
2Chaos Brigade74104463483357829
3Hades Angels73034990264326028
4To Be Announced59173813585224858
5UPRISING VENDETTA57185054600285881

The Rim Team guys are a force to be reckoned with having the lowest of the above five alliances in members and To be announced in second place in terms of members. They have decent amount of BP with Hades angels having 14k more bp then the #2 alliance fighters (The Natives) but are nearly full in alliance cap.

So whoever you want to join ... choose wisely.

Look out for the weekend edition with the interviews of some alliance leaders on the top 5

Disclaimer:
My first newspaper so don't hate :) Plus this may be biased but enjoy ;) All the information is from 22/11/12 any feedback is appreciated

Advertisement: looking for guys who wanna help with the paper

Last edited by a moderator:

Stirlo

Phrourach
Good starter in my opinion. Oh and just to add i agree HARPOON is all noobs and definately not to be taken notice of. They'll die off soon enough.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i like the edition superb :D :D i like it
when will your next edition delivered i would love to read it

DeletedUser

Thanks I am just waiting for a few replies for the interviews and the next edition will be posted. Also post below any questions you wanna ask to the five alliances up top. I'll try and include them if possible :)

DeletedUser

Feel free to interview me mate ;)

Ok top 5 alliances, are you going to kill this world by spooning each other and making Pacts??

funny-spooning.jpg

Please keep Edessa interesting, it is up to you.

DeletedUser25700

Good starter in my opinion. Oh and just to add i agree HARPOON is all noobs and definately not to be taken notice of. They'll die off soon enough.

nah, Harpoon will get rid of the chaff and be one alliance is the way I see that going.

DeletedUser

no i dont make worthless pacts anyways dont know about the other four

DeletedUser19174

Nice work SD. Nice start buddy. :cool:

Can I get a personal add in: I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners and deep and meaningful conversation......

Ok top 5 alliances, are you going to kill this world by spooning each other and making Pacts??

I don't like pacts, I certainly don't like spoons. More of a trident and dagger kind of guy :pro:

DeletedUser

The one truism about reporters is "They have too much time on their hands" lol

Good work SD keep the presses rolling bud

DeletedUser

hehe you want be saying that when i am able to take cities :D:pro: