Elements

DeletedUser

How The Elements Rised

It Was 1000bc,
Krazoa Is Near To Be Destroyed,
The Dragon Empire Has Fallen,
The Commanders Arius, Hydrose, Blazek And Quake Are Buried Deep In The Dungeons Of Krazoa,
They Leave There Stones Behind,
The Stones Hold The Ultimate Power Of The Elements,
A Thousand Years Have Passed,
The Elements Have Rised,
The Ultimate Force Will Rule Again,
Krazoa Shall Be Restored,
The Commanders Have Rised!
Join Us.
Join Us Or We'll Take You Down On The Journey.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

We Are A New Alliance, Founded By 4 Friends. We Planned On Just Making One Large Alliance But Due To The 30 Player Cap And Other Reasons We Have Split The Alliance Into 4. Water, Fire, Air And Earth

Splitting It Up Would Also Give The Alliance A Better Atmosphere And All Forums Will Be Shared.

We Considered Making It So There Are Offensive (Air, Fire) Defensive (Water) And Neutral (Earth) Elements
It Has Not Been Decided So If You Would Like To Join Message Me And If You Want Give Me Your Views :)

Ill See You In Psi!

The Family

۞[ally]Element Of Water[/ally]۞

۞[ally]Element Of Fire[/ally]۞

۞[ally]Element Of Air[/ally]۞

۞[ally]Element Of Earth[/ally]۞

Recruitment

It Will Be Different From Your Regular Alliance.

To Join, You Must Message A Commander And Wait Within 24 Hours So We Can Discuss Whether To Give You The Choice Between Which Element Or To Limit The Choices Due To Excess In A Certain Element.

Recruitment Is Open. But That Does Not Mean We Will Accept Inactive Members.
You Must Be Active In Forums And Participate In Activities Atleast Have A Few Posts Regularly.
If You Have Never Posted And Not Active In The Forums, You Will Likely Be Kicked.
An Alliance Cannot Stand If It Is Completely Silent.

Elemental Commanders

Water - DivinitySoul
Fire - Jimbo.Hooper
Air - The79thStreet
Earth - Pace Puma

PM Me For An Application!

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Good luck.

You should make each of the Element alliances in each of the 4 core oceans. Now that would be interesting, maybe :p

DeletedUser

How The Elements Rised

It Was 1000bc,
Krazoa Is Near To Be Destroyed,
The Dragon Empire Has Fallen,
The Commanders Arius, Hydrose, Blazek And Quake Are Buried Deep In The Dungeons Of Krazoa,
They Leave There Stones Behind,
The Stones Hold The Ultimate Power Of The Elements,
A Thousand Years Have Passed,
The Elements Have Rised,
The Ultimate Force Will Rule Again,
Krazoa Shall Be Restored,
The Commanders Have Rised!
Join Us.
Join Us Or We'll Take You Down On The Journey.

epic intro :) by far the best ive seen :D haha if i wasnt too busy id apply for this alliance straight up :p

DeletedUser

Haha I Know!

I Actrually Made That Up On The Spot And Was Quite Amazed...
Me And My Friends Were Talking About It For A While So Im Quite Excited To See How It Goes! :)

DeletedUser

i would use james' suggestion and have one of each in a core ocean :D but u guys have a set up for it already right ?

DeletedUser

Yeah We Thought Of It, But Supporting Our Other Elements Would Be Insanely Difficult.. If Its Even Possible.. We Were Thinking Of Making It In South East And West... So We Can Be A Little Closer... :/

I Really Dont Know... Being To Close Isnt A Great Option Either...

DeletedUser

yea it is with 2.0 . . . the farming system is better for an island ruled by one alliance. (the orig version that is a big no no lol) but if everyone joins early enough then ull be in the 4 oceans and in the middle so ull be super close but its up to u guys :D its ur alliance :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yeah We Thought Of It, But Supporting Our Other Elements Would Be Insanely Difficult.. If Its Even Possible.. We Were Thinking Of Making It In South East And West... So We Can Be A Little Closer... :/

I Really Dont Know... Being To Close Isnt A Great Option Either...

Having each element in the four oceans would be a good thing. The 4 core oceans are not that far from each other and if you all get 30 active & committed members each, then you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

DeletedUser

Okay Just Realised I Guess The Oceans Arent Too Far Apart.. Its More Likely We'll Do That.
Thanks For The Help! :)

DeletedUser

sounds good haha good luck :D looking forward to following this alliance

DeletedUser

I like your intro but hate those alliances with the avatar elements and stuff who have 4 alliances with each element, its seems kind of annoying and I really think thats to much alliances. Is there like one main leader of all of them? And watch out with so many branches one might get jealous because they dont have as much members and might try and take yours, then we got war you know...Point is its really difficult to handle four but good luck

DeletedUser

Yeah We All Know Eachother In Real Life Though And We Came Up With The System So That Either They Get A Choice To Join Whatever One They Like, Or They Get A Limited Choice Because One Has Too Many

DeletedUser

oh hope it works out, i love that sig, if you change can i recieve permission to use it?

DeletedUser

Yeah Of Course You Can Use It :p Made It Up :/ Thought It Was Quite Simple But Yeeyy :)

DeletedUser

ELEMENTS Have Banded Together

Thankyou For All The Suggestions And Help But Creating 4 Alliances And Passing On The Information Is Beggining To Become Difficult So, For Now We Have Come Together And Will Split At A Later Time.

RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN

REPLY YOUR NAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

:)