Elephant in the Room

MeM0

Hoplite
If the players don't give up when things don't go their way I guarantee that this world will be very much alive!

true but with jfl on pay to win mode i feel its waste of time cause the fight will only end in 1 way .

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
true but with jfl on pay to win mode i feel its waste of time cause the fight will only end in 1 way .
JFL was cool when it was antiMRA, but after they and uwu tired of spamming each other and the gold event started, they just merged to become the MRA gold spamming crown clowns…. That is, if they hug or spam into submission Hannibals and Retirement down south. Not sure yet what they face coming from the North. May not matter if the entire south does a group hug…

nismoboi

Hoplite
What happened to the Sons of Anarchy?
i dissolved it because no one wanted to support each other, but everyone threw a ***** fit when they didnt get support. our best players were constantly leaving. they didnt wanna play they wanted to be protected

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
i dissolved it because no one wanted to support each other, but everyone threw a ***** fit when they didnt get support. our best players were constantly leaving. they didnt wanna play they wanted to be protected
Some of those players who left just won the crown on 139 after being nonMRA through most of the server. Any guy who doesn’t apologize for multiple posts is probably not a good leader lols. I take flak, but my players do support each other and defend as one. If guys from SUGO left you, you probably weren’t pulling your weight as an alliance. Those guys could take this server if they wanted it. You just aren’t a leader. Not to be a jerk, but you MRAd all over the map.

nismoboi

Hoplite
the guys from SUGO ghosted. most the guys who followed from 139 quit. i wasnt the only leader at all. far from it, the guys who quit told me why they quit and i echoed it in this post.

XUNGA

Taxiarch
I don't know the performers but you could see that there were good musicians, maybe if they weren't so spread out on the map they would have shown something more.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Some of those players who left just won the crown on 139 after being nonMRA through most of the server. Any guy who doesn’t apologize for multiple posts is probably not a good leader lols. I take flak, but my players do support each other and defend as one. If guys from SUGO left you, you probably weren’t pulling your weight as an alliance. Those guys could take this server if they wanted it. You just aren’t a leader. Not to be a jerk, but you MRAd all over the map.

says the guy who restarted on the rim and asked his alliance to follow him because he couldn’t even handle ocean 44, the easiest ocean

MeM0

Hoplite
Didn't you beg for an Invite to SOA then go on VM without telling anyone 12 hours later?
lol , ok no more mr nice guy , you keep crying and blaming in DM , i didnt replay to you in dm after all the crap u said about me , i was treating you like a kid cry after he sh*t his pants and now i enter the forum to cheek what ppl are saying to find u talking sh*t again about me ?

i never begged u tr*sh i only asked to join after my alliance got dissolve and i was there for 1 day and then vm cause didnt like how the server was heading , in that 1 day i broke 1 siege and was helping another SOA member with ls attack so stop laying like i made the sh*t in ur pants and stop blaming the guy who just joined ur alliance for 1 day ok ?

btw i wont replay to more of ur crap .

Last edited:

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
says the guy who restarted on the rim and asked his alliance to follow him because he couldn’t even handle ocean 44, the easiest ocean
Haha. My group came with me because they like working with me and together as a group.
I left O45 core area because we were surrounded by UWU/JFL, Hannibals, and Retirement. I’m not interested in humoring the wallet players by sniping them forever. Eventually they win simply by golding troops incessantly. With me gone, now those groups can fight each other for the title of biggest golding MRA! You folks don’t seem to understand that I don’t want to play with you because I disapprove of your play style and your abrasive personalities. Truth hurts kiddos!