Elite Masters

DeletedUser

Player 5GODS will start an alliance in NU called Elite Masters.

If you are an Elite player please join Elite Masters and help run what will be a successful alliance.

We will enter the North West and have a member cap of 60 to start with.

Note 5GODS is my alias.

7Wonders.
founder of The Elite Legionnaires in World Mu.
We are currently 2nd in Mu and gaining our old position of 1st back soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You mean co-founder of Elite Legionnaires :p

Good luck to you on here mate. I would join you but speed 1.. is just a drag lol.

DeletedUser340

Some guy in the alliance mailed me saying to join if my alliance goes wrong , he even spelt his own alliance name wrong ... I laughed.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking I'll do a lost civilization theme with my cities in Nu. I'll start with Easter Island, maybe follow it up with Atlantis and Machu Picchu

DeletedUser

ya,ya!this sreton is really a noob.god he is mod too.no way!his doomed.i will attack him in day 7.BUT,7 wonders or 5 gods(interesting that u said u hate numbers maybe for the reason that your IQ is 0 but u know 0 is a number) THE REALLY BAD NEWS is that im sure he and his tiny alliance can defeat u until day7.AND THE FACT THAT BETSY WILL JOIN U?i dont think so.maybe im wrong but im pretty sure that she will go to this noobs mods too.but hey,U HAVE HADES SPELL,MAYBE U WILL DEFEAT THEY.

DeletedUser

.BUT,7 wonders or 5 gods(interesting that u said u hate numbers maybe for the reason that your IQ is 0 but u know 0 is a number)

666 I said i hate those numbers. The ones you proudly display.

He is spinning, No body has said Betsy is joining any alliance.

I have said Betsy and Mike1880 hold the balance of power.
Diplomatically Betsy has not responded to either of my mails.

Dont worry I wont turn her into a farm.
Someone has to control us.:p

DeletedUser

I have said Betsy and Mike1880 hold the balance of power.
Diplomatically Betsy has not responded to either of my mails.[/QUOTE]

she never respond.not even to mutzzy,and everyone know that shes in love with mutzzy.but the point is that u cant resist our attacks.and even that u will dodge,u will grow very,very slow.its not a threat ,its just a simple fact.

DeletedUser

Betsy responded to my mail.

Muttles, I thought you chatted with Sere on skype and told him that he should be amusing to get tail (see what I did there)? Now you want to kill him? What kind of example is that to set!

DeletedUser

Betsy responded to my mail.

Muttles, I thought you chatted with Sere on skype and told him that he should be amusing to get tail (see what I did there)? Now you want to kill him? What kind of example is that to set!
u really have a big mouth,isnt u?shut up!i dont know who is sere,never heard of him.probably some noob.i dont even have skype.and i will sak betsy why she talk with a noob like u,as soon as shes come home.so,again,shut up!

DeletedUser

You apparently know him as Sreton in your half canine language. You talked to him as legion, unless I am completely misinformed, which is often the case.

"Isn't you" is a Welsh phrase, are you a sheepdog perchance?

DeletedUser

You apparently know him as Sreton in your half canine language. You talked to him as legion, unless I am completely misinformed, which is often the case.

I think Golum uses it also.

DeletedUser

i dont know sereton or sreton or whatever.no im not anything,just a noob.and,if im thinking right i dont know legion either.dam,i even dont know who i am.happy?

DeletedUser

i dont know sereton or sreton or whatever.no im not anything,just a noob.and,if im thinking right i dont know legion either.dam,i even dont know who i am.happy?

If you don't know yourself, then it would make sense that you don't know legion666k either. I am cold rather than happy, but give me 20 minutes to warm up.

I think we hijacked the thread.