Elite Trojans went red on us before BP ended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11886

Okay, seriously... this is an obvious sign of pure foolishness. BP hasn't even ended yet, and they already have decided to go red on us. In our main ocean too... Apparently, there have been no talks of yet of why they have gone to war... and this is just here for a discussion about it.

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser18571

I think they will run a train on TBH1/tbh2/tbh3/legionx1/legionx2/legionx3

why? because everyone else is lining up too.

DeletedUser33637

Brotherhood have 3 Alliances already... that could be reason 1 right there..

DeletedUser11886

Brotherhood has three alliances? I'm afraid your wrong there. You can't even see the pacts there. Perhaps you mean TBHA and Legion X? By the way smiley, there are no such things as those alliances you just stated. Are you mistaken for some copy alliances that are unauthorized? I can't find any.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...why they have gone to war... and this is just here for a discussion about it.

What do you guys think?

Probably, they are very big MRA-haters. :)

But i agree, it's somehow pointless declare wars when first people will be able conquer cities maybe in 3 weeks or even later...

DeletedUser11886

Nah, it only takes about 2 weeks starting from now to begin conquest soon... :) but right now, its just an attempt to weaken us. Not going to work since attacking our weaker members will get you all a good load of negative morale ;) while its the opposite if we do that!

DeletedUser14378

i think this is a war game,also i think without battles and bp no one can't grow,also they want to check from what material you are like i said yesterday.You look good to fight against,dont blame them.

You have oportunity to prove that you are not a MRA but well organized family contain 1 brother and 2 sisters (for now)

DeletedUser

Brotherhood has three alliances? I'm afraid your wrong there. You can't even see the pacts there. Perhaps you mean TBHA and Legion X? By the way smiley, there are no such things as those alliances you just stated. Are you mistaken for some copy alliances that are unauthorized? I can't find any.

I don't think you understand sarcasm too well. lol

DeletedUser

seems all elite alliances will be going for the brotherhood- MRA's are.. distasteful :D

DeletedUser11886

So I was messaged this by someone I won't say the name of, since it may cause a war between their alliances ;)

------------------

I saw your post on the forum and had to laugh. The founder of that alliance loanwolfo is also the founder of Gray Wolf on Idalium.

One day he randomly changed the name to Elite Trojans so the other founder stripped him of his privileges. He cried about it being his alliance and that he was the equivalent of a mob boss who could do whatever he pleased and demanded the other leaders step down. They refused, so he decided to start again with the name he wanted on this world.

He has no clue how to run an alliance. If he keeps the same pattern as on Idalium, after picking a fight with a large alliance he'll start messaging all the other alliances nearby and trying to form a massive union.

You guys are going to wipe the floor with them.

Happy hunting,

------------------

DeletedUser11886

Screenie.png

I love being prepared :)

DeletedUser11886

Thanks jono.
---
So I messaged the leader of Elite Trojans and this is what I got back...

We did NOT declare war
tell your leaders WE DID NOT

I'm confused. He sounds confused about why he is at war with us...

DeletedUser11886

Maybe... :3

Whats your ingame name?

I spent a few hours making it... and I still only have 20+ players in there xD

(Note that that is only a few players from ONE alliance. In a separate forum tab)

DeletedUser

Same as my forum name, I even mailed you and you forgot all about me already :(

DeletedUser11886

Dangnit. I searched you up and it didn't show xD I was on the wrong world thats why. Soz :p

DeletedUser

Okay, seriously... this is an obvious sign of pure foolishness. BP hasn't even ended yet, and they already have decided to go red on us. In our main ocean too... Apparently, there have been no talks of yet of why they have gone to war... and this is just here for a discussion about it.

What do you guys think?

If they are showing red on your screen then is it not your alliance that declaired war on them?

DeletedUser

Seriously, making an enemy before the end of the BP is like scoring an goal before the referee wistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.