'ello everybody!

DeletedUser43011

Welcome to Byliss enjoy your stay, how long it lasts for is your choice LOL

DeletedUser

Slow world, then? Those can have their advantages, I guess.

DeletedUser32498

For me personally I would join some world (hopefully more than speed 2) that opens in October. I'll be joining with a few experienced friends. Perhaps I will gather some experienced guys in the externals. Slow worlds like Byllis are not for me. Lol.

DeletedUser42407

I picked this world cause its slow and doesn't have the greatest amount of experience no offense guys. Fits with my university schedule

DeletedUser39849

didn't had the patience to wait for a faster world.... XD,
but will you be quitting here daveinator?

DeletedUser

Nice with a slow world sometimes to.. for us that actually have a RL ;) speed 2 and 3 is good for some but when i leave grepo for a few hours i don't want to have to rely on an app alarming me about attacks..speed 1 is cool for semi active players like myself.. :)

DeletedUser

didn't had the patience to wait for a faster world.... XD,
but will you be quitting here daveinator?

I believe he did.

Slow worlds are fine if you ask me. As long as there's no morale too. Slow worlds are already slow and for faster players who grow well, will face a challenge of not being able to attack anyone and get BP unless they are in the top 100s :/

DeletedUser

I came into this world late but i think it have taken it self up a bit since you guys was here :) its more active ppl here now.. and even if some of them are MRA`s i doubt that all is ) and of course as in every world there will be merges until u get a few that do know what they are doing ) looking forward to see how this one will be in a few months.. and for bp.. there will always be something to kill..

DeletedUser

If the world is really as high drag as all that, I guess I can use it to teach some friends the game. :p

Thanks for the heads up, fellas!

DeletedUser24334

If the world is really as high drag as all that, I guess I can use it to teach some friends the game. :p

Thanks for the heads up, fellas!

Well it is a great world for learning in not a doubt like how not to be MRA, but it has so many inactives, and novices many veterans are waiting for new worlds to come out :p

lol someone gave me a negative rep I put a smiley face :(

DeletedUser

Well it is a great world for learning in not a doubt like how not to be MRA, but it has so many inactives, and novices many veterans are waiting for new worlds to come out :p

lol someone gave me a negative rep I put a smiley face :(

says a guy who got rimmed?

DeletedUser

Hey jono! How've you been? Definitely not a stranger on the forums, I can see. ;)

DeletedUser

Ive been good, not playing the game at the moment, hoping to come back at the end of the year :) No im not, im not particularly active at the moment either though :D DO i still have you on skype? If so you should send me a PM sometime, i have like 5 contacts with your name and im not sure which one is you :p