DeletedUser

es857t.jpg

15otd0h.jpg

259wfom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contact me in game please. I would love to talk. And thanks. :p

DeletedUser

How many in your lot will be ready for war.? Just looked at your alliance well 400 of them like the alliances stats dose not look good, 90% are inactive Bro. Have you got Conquest yet I know I have, have you got a C.S ready.? I know I have. Hmm easy wars for us Dragons, I say burn in hell.
dragon_fire2.jpg

Your members left for a reason, your founder should ask them why they will tel ya. Watch and learn how to play wars games Not MRA alliances games.

Dragon-for-picture-it-1.jpeg

James456.

DeletedUser

Oh our men are plenty ready. Alot of them have already got conquest. Dont worry about that.

And nice pictures. As well as that we have new leaders with more experienced than your. 90% Of our alliance is not inactive.

Anyway i dont want this to be a war were we just have a go at each other it shoudl be fun. Enjoy the BP while your still around. Who says we dont have powerful friends. We got big plans :)

DeletedUser

Oh our men are plenty ready. Alot of them have already got conquest. Dont worry about that.

And nice pictures. As well as that we have new leaders with more experienced than your. 90% Of our alliance is not inactive.

Anyway i dont want this to be a war were we just have a go at each other it shoudl be fun. Enjoy the BP while your still around. Who says we dont have powerful friends. We got big plans :)

BIG plans LMAO. Hey your members on my islands have been farms for weeks. You don't have powerful friends who would want to be friends with an MRA alliance.? :pro:

DeletedUser

Didnt I see this event before on past servers

Well NVM GL to both of us.

Im just a noob so go easy on me

DeletedUser4577

"Enter The Dragon" - Here you guys go...I think your getting your picture mixed up! ;)
pink-baby-dragon-walking-down.jpg

DeletedUser

Derek.

You have no Idea do you who you are dealing with.

Yes I'm a noob I don't know how to play look me up.

my In games are as fellows.

james456 and Chimosan. Very noob accounts I have one city with 1 bp's :D thats be4 you even look. :p

DeletedUser4577

expression_default.png

Lol, I honestly dont care one way or another do I? Its a game and anything can happen regardless of points. ;)
Plus Alpha and Beta are super slow and boring... :p

DeletedUser

expression_default.png

Lol, I honestly dont care one way or another do I? Its a game and anything can happen regardless of points. ;)
Plus Alpha and Beta are super slow and boring... :p

I was rank 1 in kappa Until I quiet, that world. :p

STOP-POSTING-IN-THIS-THREAD-NOOBS-NAO-GET-OUD.jpg

noob_pwning_trollcat.jpg

DeletedUser

Stuart who says we dont have powerful allies? Do your research before hand my friend. But yes Good Luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Because I know these things. Give you a Clue spies are everywhere. :p.

If your members where happy they won't have left would they. :p

Perhaps your allies won't like this.

Draik today at 3:19 AM
You are currently being targeted for attacks and conquest by all members of:

Eaters of Pi, Morning Glory, Archimedes Claw, Elysium, The Knights of Crusade, Elysium II, Elysium IV, and Knight Crusaders.

You will be continued to be on the hit-list so long as you are a member of Enter the Dragon.

Now I don't think your allies will like that, When I know its Bull nice try in sending a mass mail out to my Members Do I hear fear in your alliance.? :D

DeletedUser

let's go easy on this war fellas... let's just enjoy it and GL to both alliance.. ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't realise Derek was playing on this server...........hmmmmmmmmmm............I thought Elysium were going to get their proverbial handed to them.....now I'm not so sure.......should be interesting indeed.