En 84

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Been over a month since the last world was released, should be revolt next, hopefully decent settings. I might grace you all with my presence ;)

DeletedUser

I have never really joined in the first day of any world, I am afraid those cold elite grepo players will shun me and kill me in the day, because they usually have conquest by then :(

DeletedUser49358

I have never really joined in the first day of any world, I am afraid those cold elite grepo players will shun me and kill me in the day, because they usually have conquest by then :(

Even with instant buy I don't think its possible to build a city that conquest right when beginners protection begins just based on the amount of resources it would take alone, and bp usually lasts 5 to 7 days. However having your city farmed for resources and early bp by gold users is a posiblity witch is why joining an alliance when your located in a hot spot on a world is a good idea. :)

DeletedUser27128

Even with instant buy I don't think its possible to build a city that conquest right when beginners protection begins just based on the amount of resources it would take alone, and bp usually lasts 5 to 7 days. However having your city farmed for resources and early bp by gold users is a posiblity witch is why joining an alliance when your located in a hot spot on a world is a good idea. :)

lol, you didn't see Taras did you? This guy came out with 4 cities out of BP, and first real CQ on an active player was done within 10 hours.

DeletedUser

Yeah, on some worlds people spend like 500 dollars on gold and get like 5 cities within a week. They always say how pro they are but it is almost completely gold.

DeletedUser

But I look forward to seeing if I could get in a good alliance that could help me, I always have the luck of being either really far away or my alliance being completely unsupportive because I am not conquering enough cities while those hippocrates get help on attacking like 800 point cities from half the alliance. Maybe they don't know how hard it is to single handedly take cities from strong alliances.

DeletedUser

But instant buy is a lame thing from what I know of it. now with enough gold you don't even have to wait anymore, just buy your city up instead of build it.

DeletedUser49197

Here's my prediction:

Revolt
Morale No
Speed - 2
Unit Speed - 3
Alliance Cap - 150

What I want:
Conquest
Speed 3
Unit Speed 2
Alliance Cap 50
Morale No

DeletedUser27128

Seriously, when Inno starts releasing worlds people complain, when they make us wait a bit people complain, can't you just be patient :rolleyes:

They will release a new world when they want to (i.e. right before an event or in the middle of one).

DeletedUser33530

Seriously, when Inno starts releasing worlds people complain, when they make us wait a bit people complain, can't you just be patient :rolleyes:

They will release a new world when they want to (i.e. right before an event or in the middle of one).
I'm very pleased with the wait. Keeps the focus on zancle.