En/US Grepo Tournament

DeletedUser49210

Me and Cult have been talking about this awhile. Take credit for it too I don't care not an original idea even. But you should join would love to see the Dub crusade. :)
Yeah, I know its not an original idea. But the fact that some EN player challenges me and a few others to a EN vs US battle royal a few days ago and then this just so happens to pop up shortly after is too coincidental. But i got a team ill be playing with, so im game!

I like it but only if it was revolt. Conquest is for girls :p
Conquest is the only real way to play, revolt is for weirdos. This game is meant to have a back snipe, not to hide behind walls with hopes and prayers.

I'd even consider not drafting dub just so another team at least has a fighting chance against mine ;)
Im non-draftable anyways... Small alliance or solo, either way works for me :pro:

I can be a referee .. If my alliance doesn't decide to join this world. I agree, it would take too much effort to create this tournament for the devs when us players can do it ourselves, I just hope that we can spread the word around, we'd need somebody to go to each server and each world and spread the world. Maybe the devs can at least send an Announcement.

This would not only bring players out of retirement, it will bring more players to the en servers making it an even more hotter spot than any other server.
Please dont make HYDRA again :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

an other bla bla bla useless talk about a great idea that will never be done, remember the grepo world cup or whatever that french dude named it ? a lot of player said yes yes yes.

well ... its still a 3 words in a comment that did not result in anything, and I am pretty sure the same will be for here.

Here is a question for you, how exactly are you gonna make people play with people they do not like ? or yet hate each other ? it will be so much fun to see the drama if one of them is a leader lol

an other question, what happens when a super mega premade decided to join the world and kill all the rest ? because obviously the devs won't spend time to create a world with edited settings involving recruiting and joining the world just for this idea.

I am not trying to offend you mate or anything, it is a great idea actually, I am just saying it won't be applied :)

DeletedUser41523

Gotta be open minded Naji. If someone goes third party and joins that's fine. If they kill off everyone that's hilarious. After the draft you just play the game. So if someone can't even make it to the drafted teams without dying off that's their problem.

Basically an honor system. Its assumed you're joining this to be part of a competition and its all in good fun. And the difference between that French guy and myself is that i'll actually be here to try to make sure it happens. That guy just popped up and left lol.

Ayyyye Dub, would love to have ya lead officially, but if you lead you gotta draft. So you could end up with 20-50 players. Just a fair warning. Course if you want to trade players away that's your call i'm sure some newer leader appreciates the fresh blood. ;)

DeletedUser49210

Ayyyye Dub, would love to have ya lead officially, but if you lead you gotta draft. So you could end up with 20-50 players. Just a fair warning. Course if you want to trade players away that's your call i'm sure some newer leader appreciates the fresh blood. ;)
idk, im retired from leadership. If I play, im just there to fight...

DeletedUser

Might not be a bad idea to get a list of the players and their qualifications to give leaders a bit of guidance for their picks. Otherwise it just comes down to who knows more of the existing playerbase.

DeletedUser41523

Wait gold are you leading? If so i'll add you to the board.

DeletedUser

Wait gold are you leading? If so i'll add you to the board.

Nah, I might see if I can get a few players here from my alliance in Taras, hopefully the world settings wont come out for another 2-3 worlds. I have no time for another speed 3 world.

DeletedUser49210

ok, add me to the leadership pool... but put me under as Dub Colis.

DeletedUser49210

do we really need to wait for an 80 member alliance cap? i mean seriously... 40 member cap would be just fine. Technically, 25 member cap would be best

DeletedUser41523

Yup 80+ and yes from the draft. Its as much about making new friends and letting everyone play as it is seeing who is the best. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

I have a hard time imagining a US team winning. I might poke fun at my enemies on the .en server, but there are a lot of good, really good players. speed 3 is too fast for me though, makes it too easy for part time players. inmho.

DeletedUser49210

ummm, How is this EN vs US if theres only 1 draft? This needs 2 drafts... 1 or EN and 1 for US, otherwise its EN/US vs US/EN :heh:

DeletedUser41523

Both rosters are combined and two threads are made on each server. Actually surprised by the results. The EN guys get all excited but seem to not do anything. US players seem to be the active ones in this competition.

DeletedUser49210

meh... they're all lame IMO. :rolleyes:

Its why i moved to a PT server... cant read a damn thing and riding it out solo. Lets see what the portuguese players got :pro: