En vs us

DeletedUser23971

Whilst I play in both servers EN is my home - you may be aware of the arranged showdown with the US server which of all the recent ideas I think is the best one I have seen.
In the old days you had an alliance and you fought for it and built up real kinship with your blues and greens (and I might add a real dislike for the reds - cough Harbingers in Delta and Knights in Tights in CHI oh and those Newbies who love me in Naxos) but now it sometimes feels more of a convenience than a commitment.

Whilst I have nothing against the USA and have played with many americans who I have liked over the years and have been key members of alliances I have been in - a server based war has huge bragging rights and I hope it is something that works and is repeated. Although I would have qualified in earlier worlds I wasn't sure due to RL if I would be an asset so I passed (really not happy about it - lol).

The reason for my posting is I have seen from this world Erik and Sandip are taking part for the EN server and regardless of positions here I want (as I am sure others do) to wish you all the best and hope you smash em.

Watch out of Poseidon Trident's spam - (he is actually a good bloke but hides it well :))

And in the meantime may the team with the most players who can click farm every 5 minutes win here as long as that's Holy Mayhem :p.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Can't believe I'm going to have to spend a whole month rooting for Erik to get as much bp as possible. lol.

Good luck all of you, hope you show the US servers how to do it. :)

DeletedUser

Both he and sandip:D
My founder is not a dictator like yours:eek:

DeletedUser

Thanks Murph.Though this is not realy great time for us as during the wws.

Tea is just a bit jealous i think.:p

DeletedUser

good luck Erik