[ally]Privateers[/ally] 35 players
[ally]E.S.C[/ally] 44 players
[ally]E.S.C.Q[/ally] 44 players
[ally]A PIRATE'S LIFE[/ally] 42 players
[ally]Buccaneers[/ally] 42 players
[ally]E.S.C.S[/ally] 32 players
[ally]Atak Spawacza[/ally] 20 players
[ally]A PIRATE'S STORY[/ally] 21 players

I take that back 9 alliances worth against us "Huggers" lol you are 5 times bigger than us, so not sure what your issue really is, I may even have a few allies not included there lol

Last edited:

Sailanthresh

Hoplite
Maybe all of you coalition huggers fail because you are all selfish. How is it possible for me to get supporter of the day when we op you and you didnt even touch us?
image (1).png

jjmeow

Hoplite
[ally]Pirates[/ally] 45 players
[ally]Privateers[/ally] 35 players
[ally]E.S.C[/ally] 44 players
[ally]E.S.C.Q[/ally] 44 players
[ally]A PIRATE'S LIFE[/ally] 42 players
[ally]Buccaneers[/ally] 42 players
[ally]E.S.C.S[/ally] 32 players
[ally]Atak Spawacza[/ally] 20 players
[ally]A PIRATE'S STORY[/ally] 21 players

I take that back 9 alliances worth against us "Huggers" lol you are 5 times bigger than us, so not sure what your issue really is, I may even have a few allies not included there lol
okay but be honest who has the bigger players top 30 ranking are yours plus you guys teamed up before we did

Sailanthresh

Hoplite
okay but be honest who has the bigger players top 30 ranking are yours plus you guys teamed up before we
Still 300 vs 75, you have more points and over 1k more cities. Quit complaining.

Also I stand corrected by earlier comments, we saw no incoming insomnia support this last op so I can no longer say they are apart of the coalition/MRA group.

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 18

jjmeow

Hoplite
This is speculation and not all these alliances are friendly with each other … I’m not gonna say who is it who’s not but there not all Allie’s and I’m not crying I don’t care I’m just stating that you guys teamed up before anyone else did but it’s a game let’s have fun :)

NeverLucky

Taxiarch
Still 300 vs 75, you have more points and over 1k more cities. Quit complaining.

Also I stand corrected by earlier comments, we saw no incoming insomnia support this last op so I can no longer say they are apart of the coalition/MRA group.

and in the world of Milos, you complained that there are more Romanians and you don't take them out and that 100 Gypsies bend the top players of the euro server and there you also teamed up, if I'm not mistaken, with the reds and there were completely different speeches, maybe it's not about the number but the quality of the players?

Sailanthresh

Hoplite
and in the world of Milos, you complained that there are more Romanians and you don't take them out and that 100 Gypsies bend the top players of the euro server and there you also teamed up, if I'm not mistaken, with the reds and there were completely different speeches, maybe it's not about the number but the quality of the players?
Sorry mate, I didnt complain at all on milos. I was a herc and messed around on the backline on the weekends nothing more, please show some proof of me complaining anywhere from that server