Enigma

DeletedUser

Enigma%20world%20sigma.jpg

Based in Delta world and located in a few others "We will rise from the darkness of history and into the light of the future Enigma shall emerge".

We are accepting past members and new ones. We are located North-East part of the Sigma and will stay in that part unless our members want to expand our territory further. Altrex and Hasy will be running Enigma both having leadership and being able to balance each other out, but you will be hearing from me more until the alliance has been set up completely.​

Post here if you wish to join Enigma or contact me once the game has started (game name "Altrex").
When you join you can get an avatar for your profile if you wish to to show you are with Enigma.​

I have run numerous alliances in many games (kings age, imperial warfare, Camelot, etc) and 3 in this game which has not failed, but i cannot say that I am the best of the best seeing there are better leaders out there then me; but I can say I never had a complaint on how I lead. It is your decision if i am a good leader.​

Diplomatic issues will be taken up by Altrex for the moment until I get a diplomate to take my place.

Members:
Altrex
hasy
Yakwa
Falcon.28
Thomphson
DarkMaztr
posiden47
Gamer24
BigYellowBananer

Chancellors:
Altrex
Hasy

Senate Members:
Yakwa

Officers:
Have not decided​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice name (there is a band named Enigma that I like),
and good luck!

DeletedUser

Thanks, and good luck yourself. I have brought this alliance from and to many games and succeeded every time.

DeletedUser

you have posted that you will start aliance in world Rho too.
didn't you know that you can't join both worlds? :p

DeletedUser

If you have fully read my Rho Enigma i have already stated i am requesting that forum to be deleted.

DeletedUser

I am going to become one with by computer at this rate. too late.

DeletedUser

Hey Altrex, ima guess ill join :) nothing better to do, now that i basically destroyed my friends account :D lol

DeletedUser

ok ill add you to the list of members to contact when on. I found that you started an alliances, so that shows that you have a quality that is useful in an alliance member in being active in an alliance. As far as im concerned you are a good member, you will rise in Enigma's ranks fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are still looking for more experienced members to join Enigma, but within reason you can still join as long as you had some experience with games like this one.

DeletedUser

I bet that we are the two most active Sigma forum viewers....

DeletedUser

yea recently got conqured though, but...it happens, fought alot off before i went down

DeletedUser

ok ill add you to the list of members to contact when on. I found that you started an alliances, so that shows that you have a quality that is useful in an alliance member in being active in an alliance. As far as im concerned you are a good member, you will rise in Enigma's ranks fast.

Played multi worlds
beta
gamma
kappa
theta

enjoy speed worlds

alliances started
i think around 6 or 7, each with about 40-60 members

conqures
have conqured multiple cities, have been conqured(totally) only 2 times

So hope i join :)

most points ever, PER CITY. 10,000+