Epix Sig. Studio

DeletedUser11539

EPIX SIG STUDIO​

Currently I have made 10 Signatures for my shop. Don't be surprised that all of my Sigs are FREE.

The only payment is a + rep to this post Im kiddin

I'm Working together with a group of talented people to bring the most original and awesome sigs to us.

To join my Sig group, to access all the free sigs, message ddodd01

Some Sigs I made:

sig 1:
picture.php

Sig 2:
picture.php

Sig 3:
picture.php

Sig 4:
picture.php

Sig 5:
picture.php

Sig 6:
picture.php

Sig 7:
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't you already make a sig shop? And didn't it get flamed to a crisp by veteran artists?

DeletedUser

Seriously dude...before starting naming your shops "Epix","Awesome","Whatever" you should really do at least decent tags...
These in my humble opinion are below decent...
And I really doubt this sentence...
I'm Working together with a group of talented people to bring the most original and awesome sigs to us.

Last but not least, if you think that these are epic tags then you will never get any better m8...

DeletedUser

Why do you start making a shop when you've only made 10 so far????

Thats just plane weird.

Your sigs aren't special, they are not especially good, and most of them are just some colors with text..

DeletedUser

i dont use png either i use jpg since its better quality for my pc

DeletedUser

but why?!?!

well, i understand you jelmer. The dutch forum is too crappy to support .png...

DeletedUser

If you call fireplug, brendan, and Ju Ju "veteran".

Lol. :D
I'm pretty sure you and opti posted there too? And maybe Law, and Jelmer, and possibly Dogukan? And this one guy... his name eludes me. He was flaming like heck...

Edit: I checked the old shop. You posted there, Ben, and I am pretty sure you count as a veteran. You weren't really flaming much, but you said "your sigs are garb." :) That might qualify as criticism. :p

And Albireo posted too. He's pretty good.

DeletedUser

Lol. :D
I'm pretty sure you and opti posted there too? And maybe Law, and Jelmer, and possibly Dogukan? And this one guy... his name eludes me. He was flaming like heck...

Edit: I checked the old shop. You posted there, Ben, and I am pretty sure you count as a veteran. You weren't really flaming much, but you said "your sigs are garb." :) That might qualify as criticism. :p

And Albireo posted too. He's pretty good.

I didn't post in his other one...but if he keeps on making more shops like JuJu did(how many did he open?9-10?) then perhaps we should try tell him to get better before he does that...don't you think?

DeletedUser

I didn't post in anyone's thread because I'm nowhere near "veteran" status. I'm an intermediate graphics "artist" at best, probably even a beginner :)

DeletedUser

i dont use png either i use jpg since its better quality for my pc

Am I the only one that LMFAOed after reading this?

Him: Oh crap, what's a .png? Must make excuse!
Him: .jpg makes better quality for me!
Me: Huh?

DeletedUser

Am I the only one that LMFAOed after reading this?

Him: Oh crap, what's a .png? Must make excuse!
Him: .jpg makes better quality for me!
Me: Huh?

I had exactly the same, but i'm a noob in this area so i thought he could be right :p