Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6983

I still play :) i have a great personality

I say:
DarkLazer
Jaustralis
Devis

DeletedUser

Well obviously I've been promoting myself? - It's what people with personalities do. They kinda talk and get people doing stuff. You'ld think you'ld be happy people made the effort to actually register on the forum itself - there is a chance they may actually read the posts that go on and actually comment on stuff - that's a good thing!

Also Jaus - love the way you ever so slightly remind us all the "Kyemera has already need nominated blah blah" But you tend to forget to remind those that nominate yourself that you've been nominated twice already..........it's okay though because everybody friggin loves me :)

Also, why would you limit who can vote and who can't just because of the number of posts the've made. It's not very inclusive at. So if somone had made 1 post - who cares......atleast they are posting.

Thanks to all who nominated me. Soon comes the fun part of VOTING FOR ME!!

Yes I should win.

oooh can we have a section about why we should be voted please - so I can plead/put my case forward??

Thanks for reading and stop quoting me.......do it when I'm famous :)

DeletedUser

There is a limit on how many posts you have to make sure they actually are a 'Personality for Epsilon'

Also, I only reminded people for you because you've got tons now :p

DeletedUser

Do you? you should have let TE take all but one of your cities and then you could have just sat back

But then I'd get back into it to quickly, end up expanding again and be back playing full-time which is what I don't want.

This way I still have my past memories and records, but I can start afresh.

I'm not planning to expand loads anyway, if all goes how I hope then you'll see what i'm trying to do :p lol

DeletedUser

i Want to know what you're doing now or trying to anyway

DeletedUser

As if having 100+ posts & a few green dots proves someone substantially significant? Lol, the majority of those people are Innogames affiliates posing as average Joe Shmoe players!

I love the sentiment on the externals! Like when newbies attempt to participate here, & then all the big bad scary people sabotage their post with sarcasm & negative criticism! Compensating, virtually, for something lacking in real life. Cliché

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9925

Maybe a rule should indeed be made? People have to have 5 posts to indeed being allowed to nominate/vote. I'm not liking this :(

DeletedUser

Maybe a rule should indeed be made? People have to have 5 posts to indeed being allowed to nominate/vote. I'm not liking this :(

yeah i agree, but you can't stop those from voting

DeletedUser

yeah i agree, but you can't stop those from voting

More importantly - If there was a limit of 20 posts - I'd just post randomly 20 times on various topics about pointless things just so I could vote/nominate!

Better still..........

Create a secret thread where only 8 of you can post on it and only 8 of you can nominate and thus only 8 of you can vote.

This way if you play it right you can all win and then pat yourselves on the back for a job well done feeling ever so content that the right guy(s) got the vote! This will mean you'll all be able to sleep soundly in your beds at night knowing full well that those that take a passing interest in the externals are kept well and truly out and you can go about your business and run the small external world how you see fit - with virtual self congratulatory slaps on the back and the like......sound like a plan? :)

This is why Everyone friggin' loves me! - This was take off off the GREAT GYROHERO!

OR you could just create a new super-duper external thread where only the best, most proficient posters get to post! - oooh can I be a member please???? please??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More importantly - If there was a limit of 20 posts - I'd just post randomly 20 times on various topics about pointless things just so I could vote/nominate!

Better still..........

Create a secret thread where only 8 of you can post on it and only 8 of you can nominate and thus only 8 of you can vote.

This way if you play it right you can all win and then pat yourselves on the back for a job well done feeling ever so content that the right guy(s) got the vote! This will mean you'll all be able to sleep soundly in your beds at night knowing full well that those that take a passing interest in the externals are kept well and truly out and you can go about your business and run the small external world how you see fit - with virtual self congratulatory slaps on the back and the like......sound like a plan? :)

This is why Everyone friggin' loves me! - This was take off off the GREAT GYROHERO!

OR you could just create a new super-duper external thread where only the best, most proficient posters get to post! - oooh can I be a member please???? please??

Lol, Shame no one has mentioned it as of yet.

But it comes across as though your ego is getting the better of you.

~V

DeletedUser

But it comes across as though your ego is getting the better of you.

~V

And this is where is goes wrong..........it's about having fun Talion. Not taking things seriously goes someway to having it.

If I had an ego I wouldn't be replying to a player of your caliber.........joking! I like you!

:)

DeletedUser

And this is where is goes wrong..........it's about having fun Talion. Not taking things seriously goes someway to having it.

If I had an ego I wouldn't be replying to a player of your caliber.........joking! I like you!

:)

Im not taking anything seriously.

Simply saying, that in a few of your posts, it shows numerious and obvious facts, that from that stand point, it looks as though your ego is a little ' too big '.

Meh, I speak my mind i suppose.

~V

DeletedUser

Thanks Guys,

Nominations are now over! We will be sorting out the Poll soon... Watch this space!

Inb4 the Lock :p

Status
Not open for further replies.