Milestones Era of World Wonders

DeletedUser46851

Every server needs a GGN! Its those damn Red's of the world and all their multiple accounts that take away from the fun :)

DeletedUser

RED said:
Every server needs a GGN!

My post about the player disappearing at the apoca war and rearing their head to claim WW was actually aimed at Mang, but i can see how it could be confused with GGN and most of TD :p

DeletedUser49162

Well I hope you would never think something like that about a character as brilliant and loveable as me

DeletedUser46851

No problems GGN

Right before this world closes I'll detail the accounts that I've been running for the past year. Just because RedDevils0924 is new to this game it doesn't mean that the man/lady behind it hasn't his/her share of experience. For all you guys know I could still be Mr. Nate Shermantor coming back from the dead to receive his crown ;)

DeletedUser46851

then again I could be Mademesi coming back to haunt her enemies at the finish line!!!!

lol

DeletedUser31057

My post about the player disappearing at the apoca war and rearing their head to claim WW was actually aimed at Mang, but i can see how it could be confused with GGN and most of TD :p
What war you are talking jamovic1 (a.k.a) snake to all alliance. The OL has never been go to war, are you dreaming or what. :D

You didn't even directly answered our question, what are your thoughts of having losing the race in WW Hanging Gardens. :cool:

DeletedUser48096

what are your thoughts of having losing the race in WW Hanging Gardens.

Careful mangnganup..

Its not over until its over..

Oh who am I kidding... Apoc wont beat us..

DeletedUser48096

The Gardens have been rebuilt on the TD side of the Map and that puts TD 5-1 up.

DeletedUser

What war you are talking jamovic1 (a.k.a) snake to all alliance. The OL has never been go to war, are you dreaming or what. :D

You didn't even directly answered our question, what are your thoughts of having losing the race in WW Hanging Gardens. :cool:

OL wasnt at war with APoca? Erm Mang i suppose this makes sense in your head when you havent been doing anything except simming thru the server..war was declared by OL in December..right around when you disappeared, abandoning your team mates and alliance, a hideaway crown hunter - im sure if the boot was,
on the other foot you would be in Apoca now boasting and asking TD the same question..

to answer your question i will yet again congratulate TD..well the active players they have at least, and well done too Mang , only a truley great player waits til the server is won then rides in on 250 other players work to boast and claim credit on the externals.

DeletedUser31057

I was on an annual vacation from my job from Dec 17 to Jan 29, 2015. When I came back, you left the alliance. But then again, I haven't seen a war when I logged back on game. :)

jamovic1, what if the situation had been reversed and Apoc-ZT have the edge, would you have made the same statement? I don't think so. Just another example of the hypocrisy. :D

Well, if you dream, make it big. :cool:

DeletedUser31057

Heads up ! :D

It's quite out there in Apoc-ZT worlds. Silence kills, is it?

DeletedUser48096

Well I may as well acknowledge it now since its to late for Apoc to do anything about it now but in less than twelve hours all seven wonders will be built and the crown secured by the TRANSIENT DRIFTERS..

DeletedUser

I was on an annual vacation from my job from Dec 17 to Jan 29, 2015. When I came back, you left the alliance. But then again, I haven't seen a war when I logged back on game. :)

jamovic1, what if the situation had been reversed and Apoc-ZT have the edge, would you have made the same statement? I don't think so. Just another example of the hypocrisy. :D

No i am far more humble ;) - however for you to come back on the externals and claim any props for WW is a joke and i think you know it in your heart you did nothing this server - i don't mind big talk from players like GGN, The GM or others but mate you simmed in OL(at a time when we needed everyone on deck) and simmed to a crown in TD( as your conquest record shows quite clearly) so please silence, take your crown but know it was earned by others in TD not by anything you did all server...

DeletedUser31057

Well I may as well acknowledge it now since its to late for Apoc to do anything about it now but in less than twelve hours all seven wonders will be built and the crown secured by the TRANSIENT DRIFTERS..
jamovic1, read the line from GGN, one of the founder of our alliance TRANSIENT DRIFTERS. Another milestone. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31057

Today July 13, 2015, We The Transient Drifters won the CROWN in this world en72 Hermonassa.

Well, tbh if it wasn't for BOTH (Transient Drifters vs. Apoc-ZT) racing against each other this server would have been dead. And I personally am gonna miss the banter I had with some of the Apoc-ZT, there was no moaning, no crying about things, it was just good clean banter and I would hope to chat to them again on another world, so GOOD LUCK guys in whatever you do!

Good Game. :cool: