Confirmed Error - Can't login

DeletedUser

On Tau, launched 3 attacks and one espionage about an hour ago. The number on movements button keeps flashing 4 to 0 quickly. All movements appear to be done yet no reports. If I click on the movement button, the window opens showing the movements in the overview

I also had a trade take place overnight, timer of delivery got to zero and no report comes up nor do I receive my resources.

my barracks and senate seem to be working fine

when I hit my refresh button, a red bar with "response error" flashes then page refreshes.

when I hover over the movement button, the dropdown flashes back and forth from no movements to showing all four movement but with hours on the timers.

all of my units are stuck and I cannot use them

help!!

edit: now when I'm farming the villages, it takes forever for demand window to open...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• World:TAU
  • Browser and Version:Firefox vesion unknown
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:High
  • Preventative Actions Have refreshed and logged out and in again
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:yes

I am experiencing a very similar situation except all my attacks and trade movements appear frozen before completion with no troops or merchants returning Very frustrating as I am low on resources and can't Farm the others on my island like I normally do this will effectively halt my growth today:(

On the plus side I am sure the developers are working on it and I know this sort of issues is extremely rare for Innogames offerings:)

DeletedUser

Confirmed this is happening on Tau

All attacks/support are counting down correctly but once they are meant to arrive at thier destination they are getting stuck.

No reports are being generated.

I do have premium (administrator) activated.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
same movement problem in Tau:

111554.jpg

DeletedUser

having same problem in Tau sent an attack over an hour a go troops are stuck in limbo, frozen before completion does that mean i lose my troops very frustrating. Hope this problem will resolved soon cannot carry on with game

DeletedUser

Same here in Tau in ocean 56 troop movenents dont know about trade, I just hope this is happing to the Alliance who is attacking ours

DeletedUser

I can confirm we have an issue on Tau server. We are working on it, hopefully everything will be back to normal shortly.

DeletedUser

Same here, and I really need my troops for a conquering :-(

edit: just as I wrote this post, my troops started to move again, thanks for fixing the bug :-D

DeletedUser

Yes but all my troops that were marching at the time are now missing in action

Thanks for the quick work Jacko0

Troops have now reappeared ;)

I would like to congratulate the team at Innogames on such a prompt and effective response I am sure everyone on at the moment in World Tau would add there thanks as well.

yours humbly Greg

DeletedUser

No problem, just post in this thread if you have further issues

DeletedUser

I have the same problem on all servers, seems the server is down guy's

DeletedUser

I can't log into any world, I understand why I can't log into Rho, but why Chi?