Espionage

DeletedUser

i probably still wouldn't research this for an extra 10% on spies sent, but then i don't really tend to do much spying :cool:

DeletedUser

Again, There are simply better options available. I don't think this will help a lot, but hey, more bang for your bucks is not too bad.

DeletedUser345

Gotta agree with the other two, there will always be better options.

DeletedUser

Given that level 10 caves can store an infinite number of silver, it becomes difficult to see their usefulness once all cities are churning out max potential silver at level 40 mines.

Given the limited availability of research points, and their potential to be used for more combat specific researches, I think inno will be hard pressed to find any significant spike in usage of the research, even with the rebalancing.

DeletedUser

I would never really use this.... now if this "new" research were to be added to Cryptography, that would be SWEET :)

DeletedUser

I agree with Maciever. if it was merged with cryptography then it would likely be used more but as two separate spy related researches costing 8 research points, no one would want to use it.

DeletedUser

If it was merged with cryptography I could see this being researched. Adding 10% more silver isn't a compelling reason alone to research the new Espionage.

DeletedUser

Ditto. At the moment I don't know much I need to spend to get a spy through. With this I'll only need 90% as much. Duh?

No, it doesn't work for me.

DeletedUser

I like the idea that this should be merged with Cryptography. I think this could then be replaced by a new research, perhaps an ability to increase favour production.

DeletedUser

Definitely merge with the Cryptography to make one useful research.

DeletedUser

I usually use only like 1000-2000 silver on espionage so I really don't find any of these ideas good. I almost never research Cryptography either, it's a waste I say.

DeletedUser31931

This still won't be used much, unless it is merged with Cryptography