ETA news

DeletedUser

I like number 5, but either white text with black outline, or black text with white outline. :)

DeletedUser

I like the last one the best, but the Eta News text needs to have some sort of edge applied or use a different color, because the current color does not have enough contrast from the background.

DeletedUser

I like the last one the best, but the Eta News text needs to have some sort of edge applied or use a different color, because the current color does not have enough contrast from the background.

Easier said then done with the tools I'm using ..... maybe I'll try a 6th.

can you change the background?

yes, but to what? i can make anything out of a few pictures.

look at how i took both of JNC93 signatures and combined them.

jnc4.jpg

made 2 more
banner3.jpg

banner5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, but to what? i can make anything out of a few pictures.

look at how i took both of JNC93 signatures and combined them.

jnc4.jpg

that needs improvement actually :)
but I meant, will you change the background, coz while browsing through the cities we see the same picture again and again and it's kinda boring if you use it here as well.

DeletedUser

that needs improvement actually :)
but I meant will you change the background, coz while cruising through the cities we see the same picture again and again and it's kinda boring if we use it here as well.

i have no picture to use and not willing to go out and look for one. I you find one i might use it.

Gimp should have all the power you need, and it is free ;)

sorry, I don't download programs on my laptop, and my desktop is out of commission.

DeletedUser

i have no picture to use and not willing to go out and look for one. I you find one i might use it.

sorry, I don't download programs on my laptop, and my desktop is out of commission.

please tell me you are like using 'paint' to do that stuff?! I just love the keep-it simple basics

DeletedUser

Number 6 if you ask me..it has all it need to have,and writting ETA NEWS is clear and simple.

DeletedUser

please tell me you are like using 'paint' to do that stuff?! I just love the keep-it simple basics

no, I'm using photobucket but, yea it simple enough, getting GDi ReTrO maps in there was harder then I thought it was going to be but, that is because i really had no idea what i was going to do with it.

DeletedUser

I like 1 and 7 but am happy with whatever you choose as your the one doing it :)

DeletedUser11798

I like the first one hugocenas, just need to fix the date on it a little lol.

DeletedUser

nevermind i like the 1st one hugocenas did the best