ETA Warriors in World Bellerophon (HERO WORLD)

DeletedUser

Hello all ETA players,

i entered in World Bellerophon (HERO WORLD) and created my alliance called COMMANDO X !

I would like you all to join over there! When you sing in into the world you get 3 citys!

The game settings are same as ETA!

Here i found good players and experienced ones and this is a new challenge for all of us!

If anyone of you wants to join, just send me a PM in ETA and i will give you the invitation where you should log in and you will be near me and other ETA players in o54!

The other ETA players who arent in my alliance are in o54 too.

So all of you are invited!

ETA warriors, join me to conquer a HERO WORLD!

PS: When ETA players will come, we will make an alliance wide voting to choose the leaders/council members! I think its fair!

REMEMBER : If you decide to join, ask me for the invitation to join NEAR ETA PLAYERS. Do not register byyourself...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello

Im also get invite before only to join bellephron. eta player not only in ocean 54 but also in other oceans.

but Im not want to join if any player from choas rhising join because cr cheat and cheat. they use other player to support to them and then tehy conquest that player city only.
bladespirit ask and ask support from me agaisnt uow. but when im not play game for 2 week he take my city. is not what they do to fate, uow and ke player also? they ask support from them say they "friends" then they use them and take their city only.
they take other help to attack so they take easy city then back attack player who help them. im already suffer betray in eta world. why i must suffer cheat in hero world also, tell to me.

DeletedUser

more fool you then, CR has no allies so in threoy no one should support them, most of all if your in UoW, TsT or fate.

DeletedUser

ETA cannot be repeated,thing is we had great and strong personalities in ETA from the very beginning,we had lefty and his way of play,then Allison who is lovely lady and very smart within the tactics and diplomacy,then James on the other side who dont like to get pushed arround by anyone,then kevinfc with his way of play and changes from TE to TST,Whateverr on the other side with top class squad in CR and his stats and facts which are always correct,must mention Rygarr diplomatic skills and forming of valor together with calico jack who just simply cannot be defeated or even stopped no matter of how many or who goes after him,them Mistraven aka Dback who is quite a character and very cool guy,then old Klev who was very arrogant and all about Albania and was replying on almost any message on externals to become very cool and calm and just a fighter,then Rockys and his way of writing which was frustrating for all of us but we managed to live with that and even try to help him,then Leonadius of FATE and his rivalry with Whateverr,must mention Batvanio,Mvhbox and Janpelt who are nr.1,nr2,and nr3 by cities owned on those 3 top spots for ages now and all 3 are not simmers but top fighters,then we have Sirgaz who is top spammer in all worlds of Grepolis no question about it but not only he spams but he fights like there is no tomorrow,JamesCrackCorn with his rivalries with like everyone but when he launches attacks you will surely know about it and meantime hard to take a city from him if not impossible,Pariba my countryman with his skills,Gipobsk probably the best attacker of ETA but not such good defender,Jomarluna the best of the best fighters,Testbej of UOW wow,Komagos who is very quiet but unstoppable when he comes for you,Khal Drogo the best defender of ETA no question about it,common I could write fro ages and still would forget many,and those are only guys who come on externals and mentioning only those who are in focus since B.A. vs. TE happened,many others before that are quite a characters,and many many others who I encountered in game but dont visit externals..bottom line ETA is ETA,in no other world we can repeat anything like that and would not be such fun to be on the same side,only rivalries can get the best and the worst out of people..(I intentionally did not mention Adamberr cause he is a sloppy player and a noob,ETA would be better without him..in your face mate)..

Special greetings to Hugocenas,the best guy in ETA,he never judged me for having a drinking problem,I really appreciate it.

And on all that we get the best forum moderator who is very tolerant and allowing too much but when we cross the line he allows even that and we never appreciated him like we should,thanks Z Grade for being the worst possible moderator for Inno Games but the best possible administrator we could have..

What I wish to say is no other world you join or any of us join or could join would not be nearly as fun as ETA and I dont think most of us will try it again,it has been enough..

or is it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16560

hello

Im also get invite before only to join bellephron. eta player not only in ocean 54 but also in other oceans.

but Im not want to join if any player from choas rhising join because cr cheat and cheat. they use other player to support to them and then tehy conquest that player city only.
bladespirit ask and ask support from me agaisnt uow. but when im not play game for 2 week he take my city. is not what they do to fate, uow and ke player also? they ask support from them say they "friends" then they use them and take their city only.
they take other help to attack so they take easy city then back attack player who help them. im already suffer betray in eta world. why i must suffer cheat in hero world also, tell to me.

Excuse me!!? Sorry son, but you are way out of touch with that statement! Where have you been the past 2 yrs?

I think you are telling only your side of the story. So let me see, you started in HW long time ago (2yrs) after a few months you bail out and create your 1 man alliance and let your alliance fighting UoW. You start roaming HW and KE oceans taking out the trash and eating left overs, freely for a good part of a year or over, with no opposition whatsoever! I assure you in some other old oceans you would have been killed the moment you dropped with no alliance...I could go on and on but I'll stop here! I guess you get my point!

Now regarding Fate...Is simple! We had the first war because they attacked first and it was convenient as they were occupying a great chunk of the ocean CR were looking to be based. Later we agreed on a 'TEMPORARY NAP' to fight another alliance they were at war with (TE/UF/EF/TE and later KE) Im sure they ask help from us as we asked from them because we shared enemies.

I dont forget who helps me and for that they got my respect and i never attacked them, soon they started attacking me (Brad, jimbo, khoregate and Neil D.) , getting revolts and send CS's...I didnt even retaliate for the first 2 CS's but one day Khore and ND made an op on me and i lost the respect, at least for those inside brackets!

UoW, i dunno and doubt any support as ever been asked from each other...We been fighting happily each other for some time now!

KE, CR had many friends in the south, so its possible we might have supported each others against respective enemies. I dunno, I never been asked but wouldnt hesitate if asked as long it wasnt support against my own alliance mates. I dont think we attacked each other much anyway, we ignored each other for the most part and enjoyed mutual neutrality!

I could keep talking all day long and tell the O47/37/36 story (my version, obviously) but since we are Off topic lets leave at this!

PS. I would love to join you Klev and many other ETA players I but can only play 1 world efficiently, i guess I'll wait for ETA wave crashes before thinking what to play next.

DeletedUser

darn mate,you have written something under this thread at the same time as I did,now nobody will read my folish post when seeing Hugocenas has written something,that is not nice of you at all.

DeletedUser16560

Im a very slow writter...took me about 1h30 to write that :p

DeletedUser

no thanks,

I have not decided if i will start a hero world after ETA, if i do It will be at the last minute.

Right now, I just don't want to restart in any world.

DeletedUser

How long do you guys think Eta will be around for? I think that depends on whether or not I will join a different world. I think the same goes for a lot of people.

DeletedUser

At least a month more likely 3 months

as I quit Eta due to Too much family/work and not wanting to pay inno anymore more money to support my addiction i will keep in touch on the forums but will not play for a long time until work/family settles

if any of you slackers want to add me on facebook you can seach for me at khoregate@yahoo.co.uk or by looking for Michael Cole

and hugo don't think it was a join action think it was just co-oincidence :)

DeletedUser

2-5 months..

we will be noticed when it will be last 30 days..

DeletedUser

ETA cannot be repeated,thing is we had great and strong personalities in ETA from the very beginning,we had lefty and his way of play,then Allison who is lovely lady and very smart within the tactics and diplomacy,then James on the other side who dont like to get pushed arround by anyone,then kevinfc with his way of play and changes from TE to TST,Whateverr on the other side with top class squad in CR and his stats and facts which are always correct,must mention Rygarr diplomatic skills and forming of valor together with calico jack who just simply cannot be defeated or even stopped no matter of how many or who goes after him,them Mistraven aka Dback who is quite a character and very cool guy,then old Klev who was very arrogant and all about Albania and was replying on almost any message on externals to become very cool and calm and just a fighter,then Rockys and his way of writing which was frustrating for all of us but we managed to live with that and even try to help him,then Leonadius of FATE and his rivalry with Whateverr,must mention Batvanio,Mvhbox and Janpelt who are nr.1,nr2,and nr3 by cities owned on those 3 top spots for ages now and all 3 are not simmers but top fighters,then we have Sirgaz who is top spammer in all worlds of Grepolis no question about it but not only he spams but he fights like there is no tomorrow,JamesCrackCorn with his rivalries with like everyone but when he launches attacks you will surely know about it and meantime hard to take a city from him if not impossible,Pariba my countryman with his skills,Gipobsk probably the best attacker of ETA but not such good defender,Jomarluna the best of the best fighters,Testbej of UOW wow,Komagos who is very quiet but unstoppable when he comes for you,Khal Drogo the best defender of ETA no question about it,common I could write fro ages and still would forget many,and those are only guys who come on externals and mentioning only those who are in focus since B.A. vs. TE happened,many others before that are quite a characters,and many many others who I encountered in game but dont visit externals..bottom line ETA is ETA,in no other world we can repeat anything like that and would not be such fun to be on the same side,only rivalries can get the best and the worst out of people..(I intentionally did not mention Adamberr cause he is a sloppy player and a noob,ETA would be better without him..in your face mate)..

Special greetings to Hugocenas,the best guy in ETA,he never judged me for having a drinking problem,I really appreciate it.

And on all that we get the best forum moderator who is very tolerant and allowing too much but when we cross the line he allows even that and we never appreciated him like we should,thanks Z Grade for being the worst possible moderator for Inno Games but the best possible administrator we could have..

What I wish to say is no other world you join or any of us join or could join would not be nearly as fun as ETA and I dont think most of us will try it again,it has been enough..

or is it..

Lol. i guess i have to agree for a few things with you!

But i dont know if you understood why i invited all of you guys!

Let me tell you. Because i have been playing this world for almost 3 years now and im used playing with you all! Some of you hate me, some of you respect me i know that its obvious. The fact that im used with you all gives me a push to invite you all in here :)

Hey im trying to be a good guy now lol :p

I must admint it that i would loved to play with you guys again thats why i wanted you all there , and im 100% sure that like ETA it will never be any other world! I know you all, i know how you guys fight and thats why i want you over there because there are 2 alliances who have builded 7 WW... (Dacian-City-States and one other) and those players are very hypocrit and guys who doesnt know whats respect. They need a little bit of lessions :)

So if you wanna come you would be more than welcome like other ETA players.

I dont mind if i will be in the same alliance with an enemy in ETA. For example, i leaded an allinace with Vojvoda Stepa (TST) and we didnt had problems and now in my alliance i have Fate player too :)

So my point is that there we can start all in the same team but that is all up to you guys :)

Klev (SW)

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone hates you Klev.

I hold it against Sirgaz very much for being in same alliance as Gipobsk in some other world,you cant drink with enemy in another world and fight him/her in this world,it is possible in theory but it is not good way to go.

DeletedUser

Hi Klev,

It's gonna be hard to start late in Belle. Eviction Notice and Occupy already owns that world. They made 2 alliances to dominate it. Already pwned strong alliances too. I play there to burn time and to check what the new academy has (it's up to level 34) but Im down to 1 city. lol Everyone is attacking me. I have no alliance. If I survive longer come to o45 and get me. :) LOLOLOL

DeletedUser

Hi Klev,

It's gonna be hard to start late in Belle. Eviction Notice and Occupy already owns that world. They made 2 alliances to dominate it. Already pwned strong alliances too. I play there to burn time and to check what the new academy has (it's up to level 34) but Im down to 1 city. lol Everyone is attacking me. I have no alliance. If I survive longer come to o45 and get me. :) LOLOLOL

and you think that EN and Occupy will rule the world? They are in war with HB and Legacy nvm...

DeletedUser15336

Klev,
Greetings. So far I am only playing one world and very happy here in ETA, but soon it will end as everybody knows. So far a few of us (Pjso71, Gox1 and me) were talking to join other world and create our own Alliance. Maybe would be a good idea to join you, lets keep talking later.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser12950

I think that is a cool idea, I'd like to join you (Hope some eta players do it too) but maybe I'll wait until this world is over.