Pnp Eternal Soldiers - When will they fall

DeletedUser30140

ES outlives DW. poetic justice. Now the period of unknown begins :)

DeletedUser

Eternal Soldiers is a strong Alliance in Ephesus, Active and good players who know how to play, they won't fall easily ;)

DeletedUser23516

Hehe, I remember Eternal Soldiers. I was leader at one point, had to leave though. Best group of players I've ever been with. Don't think they'll be going anywhere soon :)

The egg. Done.

The protein needed to make the egg comes from hens, so therefore the chicken came first

DeletedUser

Hehe, I remember Eternal Soldiers. I was leader at one point, had to leave though. Best group of players I've ever been with. Don't think they'll be going anywhere soon

haha goldfinger is still going lol. and yes eternal soldiers were the best alliance i have been a part of, i remember parmijia gettironirnees, backfromthebrink, topshelf, clubba_lang, ross, d1gnity,dankphu, jim. another guy whos name begins with an S

do you remember when we were pilgrim soldiers dominating the core together lol. i would do anything to be back playing wiht those people

DeletedUser30211

ES wont be around much longer ... Most of them are merging with ... Dire Wolves, HAP and then soon SN, FU ...