Eubea Christmas Comp

DeletedUser26926

I will be running a Eubea Christmas comp. Below is a Christmas quiz, (please don't cheat), for you to answer. If you can get a few of them send me an ingame message with your answers and a number between 1 and 1000 and the 2 players with the most correct answers win. If there is a tie the 2 players closest to my number (written on a piece of paper in front of me) will win. If there is still a tie i will randomly draw 2 names out of hat/box to see who wins.

and due to a good suggestion, the two winners will get +reps from everyone.

So without further adoo here is the quiz:

1)The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles ens' A Christmas Carol was?

2)What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"?

3)What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose?

4)How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?

5)In the song "Winter Wonderland", who do we pretend the snowman is?

6)In the movie "Miracle on 34th Street", a man is on trial for claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge to rule in the man's favor?

7)In the traditional song, "Go Tell It on the Mountain", what are you suppose to go tell on a mountain?

8)According to the song, "Frosty The Snowman" what kind of soul does Frosty have?

9)True or False: Joseph was the one that told Mary she was going to have a baby.

10)In the Christmas song, who did I (the narrator) see kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe last night?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

is this a cunning ploy to gain free res and do you think players will hand over 500 of each on trust ?

well it maybe a nice thought in the time of goodwill to men I think you may struggle to gain entrants and if you only get one do you provide the prize ?

DeletedUser19209

This competition is indeed a good initiative. However, some of us might be struggling to get the market place to lvl 10 in order to send the resources. As such, this may lead to a minute number of entrants. You may want to reconsider the resource sending aspect :)

DeletedUser26926

there is always spells from hera which a lot of players use.

DeletedUser

good idea but resources.. cant approve it..as i wont have any control over it or any ingame staff.. still let this one pass for the idea and good will of the forum.

DeletedUser26926

good idea but resources.. cant approve it..as i wont have any control over it or any ingame staff.. still let this one pass for the idea and good will of the forum.

what would you suggest instead of resources?

DeletedUser30490

His saying that its a bad idea to take resources as a entry fee!

DeletedUser30490

exactly other if you get 10 entries you make a 2500 resource profit :p

DeletedUser44027

the point of these isn't to make a profit, its to have fun and get people to be more forum-active. if you want to run it, I suggest you make the reward less and negate the entrance fee. you can also give free BP as a reward, as well.

DeletedUser26926

entrance fee cancelled and rewards. hope everyone gets involved.

DeletedUser

How about you announce the winner and we can all plus rep them as a reward then it isn't game based but forum based :)

DeletedUser30490

just saying people could think like that....Anyhow i got 40 rep power i think so i'll gladly rep the winner:)

DeletedUser44027

I was talking to jorisva and he told me he has 76 :eek:

how does one gain rep power? I have 5. :(