Newspaper Eubea Journal Issue 2

DeletedUser37948

yes its out lol the world is polerised BE DW FTW TBS seem to be in coalition as well so this looks to be interesting :)

DeletedUser

FTW has 4 players so not really an alliance per se. But yeah, You seem to have the upper hand by far at this point, You outnumber us 2 to 1 and have us all but surrounded on all 4 sides. Tough situation we are in, but its going to be interesting none-the-less.

DeletedUser

Yeah, this world war over the core will be truly epic. Pass the popcorn, I can't wait to see where this is going :)

DeletedUser37948

Better add WAR to the list of BE coalition lol if they want to be sneeeky and pretend they are not involved but still send support they need to time there support to land before we take citys

personaly I think that's is good advise as well allways try to land before the city is lost

we had some good fights last 24hrs and id like to congratulate the BE coalition on a job well done I hope we aquit our selves as well when you return the favour

id also like to give special thanks to the turtle coward mojoirl who gained massive amounts of bp if you check stats but when we ate all there turtle powers ghosted

ps nice move by the coalition to take them so quick and stop us getting in, a sign of a well organised leadership team respect were its due

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, which side do we call the coalition? And what do we call the other side? This is going to get very confusing unless we get the names right.

This war is working out quite well for me so far. Just took a massive city belonging to a massive noob (I had no idea BE had those, I guess everyone has to have at least one?). He panicked, probably didn't call for support and actively made it easier for us to take his main city. At least I did this server a favour by changing that stupidly bland city name ("O45 001"? Seriously?!). Say hello to Divine Doughnut. I hear their mayor used to be a policeman.

Of course this is just day 1. I'm not sure if I want to find out what sort of retaliation might come my way in the coming days :eek:

DeletedUser

FTW has 4 players so not really an alliance per se. But yeah, You seem to have the upper hand by far at this point, You outnumber us 2 to 1 and have us all but surrounded on all 4 sides. Tough situation we are in, but its going to be interesting none-the-less.

FTW is MRA - Minimal Recruitment Alliance (c) by Valde Proeliator

DeletedUser

Yeah well we didnt get so lucky with new recruits it seems. Maybe its a good thing that we are getting cleared of rubbish and cut a bit on our edges, will leave a cleaner and better functional alliance.
Hard to play against some seriously neverbefore seen goldwhores though, talking about mr vinschat here, the amount of gold this guy is putting into this game to pump out so many mantis must be more than most people earn in a month. But hey, gold is part of this game and Im not complaining, just wish we wouldnt have to deal with guys sitting on a pot of gold.

From the hundreds of attacks we got over the last 24h from 7 different alliances things are actually looking better than I anticipated. I was afraid of alot worse, especially as we have so many new recruits among us.

DeletedUser

Yeah you held out pretty well, I was expecting more cities to fall. Props to your defenders! Also props to your attackers for being proactive and keeping up the pressure, I had quite the headache juggling between sending support and nukes.

I think it's fair to say round 1 goes to GA & friends. But a lot of BE & Co's losses were relatively soft targets I think, they still have most of their toughest fighters. I'm sure it'll take a lot more battles before the war is decided.

Edit: Round 2 started last night as the Byzantines strike back! Dozens of cities were targeted, primarily those belonging to D3TH UN1T. While some armies were annihilated under DU's city walls, other cities have fallen to the Byzantine onslaught, and yet more war fleets are still in the water, sailing to the glory of victory - or straight to Hades.

DeletedUser

Yeah you held out pretty well, I was expecting more cities to fall. Props to your defenders! Also props to your attackers for being proactive and keeping up the pressure, I had quite the headache juggling between sending support and nukes.

I think it's fair to say round 1 goes to GA & friends. But a lot of BE & Co's losses were relatively soft targets I think, they still have most of their toughest fighters. I'm sure it'll take a lot more battles before the war is decided.

Edit: Round 2 started last night as the Byzantines strike back! Dozens of cities were targeted, primarily those belonging to D3TH UN1T. While some armies were annihilated under DU's city walls, other cities have fallen to the Byzantine onslaught, and yet more war fleets are still in the water, sailing to the glory of victory - or straight to Hades.

We lost a couple cities that I am not proud of. We had a few active players that were just unlucky and had bad timing as far as where our support was at the time. Most of the ones that were taken were from people who did not even bother to post they were under attack until they were already red. Heck, some didn't post at all. We got some good spring cleaning done and can now concentrate on other things.

DeletedUser30490

Hey C4 you gonna continue this or could i do it ?
me jobless so would love to start my papers again:)

DeletedUser

No worries C4. Thanks for writing the first two issues :)

I'm looking forward to Druvi's paper!

DeletedUser30490

Next issue will be out soonHopefully:p
bit busy with this damn war

Edit:-Next issue most probably by tuesday or wednesday.

If anyone wants to post any funny messages,secrets,rumors,funny attack reports or any dirt about alliances/players ;)
PM on the forum or in game

DeletedUser30490

I shall try to post the issue today still waiting on 2 interviews:supermad: