Every Alliance for themselves

DeletedUser

ethat; said:
so a alliance that fully built a wonder, but then lost only one city could still have that wonder completely finished?
Correct, that alliance will still have that Wonder.

Bizarre said:
Since 1.26 worlds are being upgraded, will those worlds be recommended for new players to join? It would be nice to see some new faces in those worlds, but it wouldn't make sense since those worlds are starting out in the Wonder Era or whatever it is called.

Well the biggest draw for the upgraded Worlds is that the players will not have to wait for the requirements for the Wonders to be met as they will already be able to build the Wonders. This means that they will enter the Hero Worlds much quicker than the majority of the 2.0 Worlds.

So its official that wonders can be built when 2.0 world is upgraded. All Academy alliance watch out. Pacts are pretty much useless. This game is totally useless if you are counting on pacted allies.

Click here for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whether or not the Wonders will be able to be begun immediately in Omicron is not for certain. I don't believe we meet the total points requirement for the top 50 alliances (Didn't last time I checked). However, this total is lowered monthly so we might meet that requirement with the adjustments. Guess we'll know for sure in a few days.

Pacts and Academies will still have a purpose. In fact there are a number of possible scenarios were they could become even more important than before. Whether or not any of the alliances will adopt any of these strategies remains to be seen.

One thing does seem certain, the 2.0 upgrade should stir some things up in Omicron.

DeletedUser

well if you see the like i gave. the Forum admin clearly tells us that there is no requirement for the upgraded servers. and Pacts well if you are an academy alliance and your main alliance is building wonders and if they are successful you will not win the game. your main alliance will but not you and you will not get anything out of this. After the wonder building era starts (which clearly is starting) even if you want to have a pact to protect yourself in general alliance leaders will not agree because even they want to win and go down in history as winners.

DeletedUser

This is all still premature to be determining strategies but I have to agree with Bod, that only the main alliance will get the perks, I ask the question to a mod and its been confirmed. There are still possibilities with academies to be known as "fillers" tot he main alliance in case someone gets booted or goes inactive.

DeletedUser

i see the future :p complete stop of war and start building wonders :p

DeletedUser

No, I see the future where every alliance is going to start building, and after that fighting each other.
New pacts will rise, old will dissolve...

DeletedUser

thats what i am saying pacts will not be made once the other alliance starts building wonder

DeletedUser

The upgrade has definitely resurrected a new interest to the game. It will be interesting to see what will come about. What will be the new strategy???

DeletedUser

The members of academies won't get the "perks" but will still be able to enter the hero world if they meet the requirements (which aren't very stringent).

The WW will not be built quickly and major alliances will still have to deal with inactives. Who better to fill those slots with than members of an academy or through a merge of pacts?

That is just one scenario. I can think of hundreds but would be a fool to announce all the possibilities here.

As sab says, we'll have to see what various strategies are employed.

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion, I believe that this will ruin the game for many players. What made this enjoyable was the war and interaction between players. As the goal will be WW where will all the epic battle be fought now? No more GS vs BS, no more TU vs Alpha... no more nothing. It will be a race against time.... I wonder how many will actually leave the game and how many will stay. Many I have spoken to are leaning toward leaving... myself, I really enjoyed the chats with enemies and friends, that i think will change as not much will be discussed especially in the beginning when everyone is scrambling to figure it out.... To bad.... What a waste of a great game... MY first game like this one...oh well....

DeletedUser

No more GS vs BS
:eek:
I don't think you have to worry about that mate. Just because there are World Wonders to be built doesn't mean the wars will end. In fact I'd predict that a month after the upgrade their are more battles than ever.

DeletedUser

Wow with this happening, I may have to make a reemergence to the game, could be excellent reentry. :)