Pnp Everyone Scared of TWS ?

DeletedUser

Why are you not attacking their towns ? They are scattered. Between 4 oceans.

4 oceans filled with yellow bellies.

They successfully landed a colony on my town. Much to my disappointment. I might add the timing was impeccable.

Bunch of pansies, you guys are in trouble. GG.

~ Now another long rebuild journey *sigh

P.S PnP was marked by mistake, not a PnP :p Just an angry sounding warning and rant-sort off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huh......this is not even a Good PnP.......more like a statement.

DeletedUser

I don't even play here but this PnP is liek the worsr I've seen in a while.

It is not a PnP. that was as a mistake. Chill down.
Don't play this world? Bugger off.

DeletedUser13136

come on cantareli, why are you mad? You lost with a good team. my mates are really good and i am happy that we removed a big bug from our ocean. We still have an island to get it completely, so you asked for it. Have a good day to rebuild yourself. :p

DeletedUser

come on cantareli, why are you mad? You lost with a good team. my mates are really good and i am happy that we removed a big bug from our ocean. We still have an island to get it completely, so you asked for it. Have a good day to rebuild yourself. :p

I had enough biremes to snipe your CS, but I had committed them to sniping the other one :(
I gotta admit, it was pretty smart landing two colony ships 20 seconds apart

DeletedUser13136

good snipping, but it feels so good to remove the big one. we are coming to snipe your biremes soon, quantum. We gave you the choice to join, but your founder was a snob and denied my request. Tell him thanks for his act.

DeletedUser18983

I don't even play here but this PnP is liek the worsr I've seen in a while.

Also I would like to point out that no body in my alliance is scared of TW they are just 20 hours away with LS haha

DeletedUser

good snipping, but it feels so good to remove the big one. we are coming to snipe your biremes soon, quantum. We gave you the choice to join, but your founder was a snob and denied my request. Tell him thanks for his act.
Oh, I'm already out of the world. I just ghosted yesterday. I didn't have the time to play, and I was only in it for fun.

DeletedUser31683

Decent roster of players here, don't expect julio to stick around long though, has a habit of ditching worlds early