Eviction notice or Rho-bust ??

DeletedUser16292

rofl, you keep saying your off yet you keep coming back, someone has seperation issues perhaps? I know DT can be a tough thing to live without

DeletedUser

guys , If any of you are on kappa , an alliance of 9 people in 20th place (rankings) destryed the 3rd best alliance withought any help , te alliance had 70 memberws ... SO those who say VIrus sucks cause of low members , not entiryly true ...

WEll I think Virus has become a contender in this discussion so tell me honest opinions on whta you think of them (not leaders) ...

DeletedUser

To get slightly back on topic, I don't think alliance points are directly comparable to how good it is. I can't say anything about RB vs EN, but simple more points > better is invalid IMO.

DeletedUser

Also, to win the world wonder era you certainly don't need to be the best alliance. There is a handful of alliances that have the chance to win it.

DeletedUser

Yes, simcity players should be good at world wonder, just pair them with turtles deep within your alliances core. So many smaler alliances could have a chance at it.

DeletedUser

I have to say ,the late dogs of war ,were the onyl the only people close to finishing this world ... they already had 4 islands completely filled with their own members ... I was told that each city had at least 400 bries in them , and 500 swords and 500 archers :D

DeletedUser17209

I was told that each city had at least 400 bries in them , and 500 swords and 500 archers :D

You shouldn't always listen to rumours, although there was a plan instead.
Back on topic, looking at the wars already gone, niether would win it'll just be a few cities here and there, 1 big stalemate.

DeletedUser

Also, to win the world wonder era you certainly don't need to be the best alliance. There is a handful of alliances that have the chance to win it.
beware of rim alliances.... they can crop up unnoticed and get their islands sorted before anyone even notices. were all caught up in "core wars" not not breaking any trade marks there lol and of course there's the southern war so who's to say the west rim isnt growing and making WW islands????
(SW):Angry::pro:

DeletedUser

but anyway , the era won't start til October and thats Y people are only doing wars right now , I want to know If the era for WW will change attitudes of alliances ....

DeletedUser11927

topic end. i am stupid. just check the theta player kills. you will see what i mean and where you stand.

best defender in theta had more than 50 mil points and is still not considered even top ten in defending even by himself. thats all i have to say.

i dont know why, but probably you know. ur a lot smarter. lol

also check this out. said by a far better player that you.

the player he is refering to be best attacker is Rank 13 in abp and rank 4 in points.

good bye.

Wow, ank... Even in this world forum you seem to upset people.

DeletedUser7213

I have to say ,the late dogs of war ,were the onyl the only people close to finishing this world ... they already had 4 islands completely filled with their own members ... I was told that each city had at least 400 bries in them , and 500 swords and 500 archers :D

The operative word being "late", therefore deceased, thus no way near finishing the world. :D

Do dogs like cheese? Don't like Brie myself, but there you go...

DeletedUser

:p , a little :p , Time for my opinion ... : P , Eviction notice ,defentively ... THey seem to kick-tucus... the were pwning since day 1 ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18366

beware of rim alliances.... they can crop up unnoticed and get their islands sorted before anyone even notices. were all caught up in "core wars" not not breaking any trade marks there lol and of course there's the southern war so who's to say the west rim isnt growing and making WW islands????
(SW):Angry::pro:

Exactly what I try to say. Cowards can just create an "MRA Premade" that starts a month or so before WW and join all at the same time to get several islands and stack up the resource buildings and market levels to pump their WW easily.