Exiled Renegades

DeletedUser1405

We are ex-members of For the Buzz, we wanted to set up an alliance where we all had a say and the name of the alliance would not be dragged through the mud in the forums.
We will be choosing our members wisely and checking peoples backrounds' before they join.

Don't get us confused with the old alliance, yes we are the same people but with different leaders and bags of experience.

We have an organised set up where everyone knows what they should be doing.

Pacts will be judged as they are offered, we wont be refusing them but we will decide who we want to pact with.
Anyway thats' us, any questions message me ingame
Mike62

DeletedUser5554

Nodcrush endorses this alliance! If you're looking to be part of something that can be great try this team out! I'll give it an underdog rating!

DeletedUser

or the other one it was, they attacked you cuz they cleared my support, me and there leader had a full arguement about it.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure this feller is making this alliance and tab to get away from both of you. Perhaps you can take your cat fight somewhere else?

Enjoy Mike. You guys are making progress already.

DeletedUser1405

At least i don't need to give a reason for why we set up the new alliance, i can just say, read the posts above you will get the idea.

DeletedUser9358

lol no kidding eh? :)
i cant believe that i had to even think about it...it seems soooo clear now..lol

DeletedUser

May I recomend a name change, Mike? Because there's an MRA on another server with that name and I may be a little... tempted

DeletedUser1405

The name comes from mine and Chiilis' alliances in Epsilon, i was a member of "Exiled mercaneries" and he was in "The Renegades", hence the name, i can assure you we are nothing to do with any other alliance in any other world, we are a new brand :)
)

DeletedUser31161

i think it is good though you guys weren't exactly exiled

DeletedUser1405

I was a member of the alliance name "The Exiles" in Epsilon.

DeletedUser1405

The alliance is getting very close to closing membership off, after that only people who have been recommended by other members will be getting in.
Again, if a player leaves it will free up a space for a new members.

DeletedUser1405

We are still here, chopping down trees and still partaying throught he night while our troops sail away to bring the food and ale for the next celebration.
We are trying to recruit some Cyber-Monkies into the alliance ready for conquest to start they have some evil grin and will scare the boots off anyone looking at them. Hope you guys have decent sheilds they carry mega bananas that splat and iradiate the owner. Any way you get the idea, we enjoy a bit of fun and love the game played as it should be.
Happy hunting peoples

DeletedUser

We are ex-members of For the Buzz, we wanted to set up an alliance where we all had a say and the name of the alliance would not be dragged through the mud in the forums.
We will be choosing our members wisely and checking peoples backrounds' before they join.

Don't get us confused with the old alliance, yes we are the same people but with different leaders and bags of experience.

We have an organised set up where everyone knows what they should be doing.

Pacts will be judged as they are offered, we wont be refusing them but we will decide who we want to pact with.
Anyway thats' us, any questions message me ingame
Mike62
really but by how stealing and inviting members from us LOL keep it up

DeletedUser31302

actually they come to us. supertruck2 how does it feel to run the worst mra ?