Exposing the Hypocrisy ;P

DeletedUser

Yes, this is another one of those famous PnP threads, ready to stir the pot and expose a Beta alliances 'tactics' in how they operate...something to liven up beta for a bit, even if a short-while ;P

<insert word here> of the Kraken:

WoK Diplomacy: "Join or Die". Seems that WoK use the BA alliance to force players to join them with mass attacks from BA? If they don't join, they get rim'ed? Hmm, no wait they call it 'sanctuary' - funny, how its all pre-planned and offered to other alliances to do the same ;P

WoK Diplomacy: "We are not bullies!". Several players leave the sinking ship and join X, but then get threatened by WoK players soon after. No wait, its called 'killing traitors!' ;P ?

WoK Strategy: "Lets Protect Him". sending all their support to a dying leader and getting wiped. No wait, its called 'saving our leader' ;P

WoK Strategy: "Kill Squads". Gang bang those who currently 1v1 skimish, WoK or WoK friend loosing, so then WoK ganging up the 1 winning player with mass attacks. No wait, its called 'making it fair' ;P ?

WoK Introduction: "Welcome to WoK". Seems new players are forced into joining them, if they don't they get removed or made to quit and called dumb for not playing/defending themselves effectively against mass attacks. No wait, isn't that just someone learning to play? ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Q, this is lame PnP... :)
WoK asked me to join, I told them to go away... no coercion there. OK, the fact that I regularly farm a few of their cities and will pwn them if they try and slap me is probably something to do with it!

TBH, what you say of WoK is, sadly, the same of many alliances... I wonder how much support you received back in the day when you were Phenomen's number 1 plaything???

DeletedUser

Qlander, have you met your alliance?

Why is there something wrong with Q's alliance? I have been in the alliance for about half a year and I have never had any problems. Have you ever been in X?

DeletedUser

Why is there something wrong with Q's alliance? I have been in the alliance for about half a year and I have never had any problems. Have you ever been in X?

Actually yeah, I have problems with Q all the time. He can be a pain in the preverbial, we disagree a lot, but hey ho, same again with many alliances :p

DeletedUser

Actually yeah, I have problems with Q all the time. He can be a pain in the preverbial, we disagree a lot, but hey ho, same again with many alliances :p

I disagree with that jodaid ;P

DeletedUser

Qlander, have you met your alliance?
yes, and i have also met 'your' alliance...still having fun with ghost? organzied mass gang bangs recently? gotten a few spies in your alliance now? ;P how about the backstabbing, 2-faced fun with ET being allied with WoK? ;P

DeletedUser

yes, and i have also met 'your' alliance...still having fun with ghost? organzied mass gang bangs recently? gotten a few spies in your alliance now? ;P how about the backstabbing, 2-faced fun with ET being allied with WoK? ;P

Yikes, this is a shooting gallery

DeletedUser

Who is the hippocrite? Q?

First time posting so forgive any mistakes.

In this dying server I think it is great we have people like Q because you are/he is interesting.

That said, you are guilty of all the charges you level at WoK.

Fact, after my leaving X, X often did not follow cross claims with allies even if the ally saved X from sure death by Pheno.

Fact, when cities were taken and X (read Q) didn't like it, Q threatened to rimd [sic] me.

Fact, I tried to avoid you but against better judgement some of your friends convinced me to be in contact with X.

Fact, Q failed on following rules again so I left and set up QTB on my own.

I have not declared war against Q or X or invited your players to join me.

I have said that if people 'visit you' I will give them free Beta food like Liver, Marmite or Brussel Sprouts because like you Q, you either love them or hate them.

Even in X, I have never spoken to Thump and now I see 2 seperate Pearl-Harbour style attacks on an island I share with you Q.

Who is the bully?
Who uses mass attacks?
Surely this must be a mistake because the mighty Q at twice my size and with a grepo battle mastermind on your shoulders you must be able to take my cities by yourself?
Are you into gang-bangs?
Is Pearl harbour your style or a gross mistake?

Btw Q - I can send you free Beta Liver, Brussel Sprouts or Marmite too if you like.

I am not even half your size, if you want to teach me a lesson are you going to do it yourself or get your minions to do it?

Hoping this livens Beta up or at least gets giggles going. :)

DeletedUser

Fact, after my leaving X, X often did not follow cross claims with allies even if the ally saved X from sure death by Pheno.

what ally? they waited till pheno depleted them self then joined in after. they didnt pre maturely jump in when the heat was at 100% they waited till the fire died out then these "ally's" jumped on pheno only after so there was no real saving.

DeletedUser

First time posting so forgive any mistakes.

In this dying server I think it is great we have people like Q because you are/he is interesting.

That said, you are guilty of all the charges you level at WoK.

Fact, when cities were taken and X (read Q) didn't like it, Q threatened to rimd [sic] me.

Fact, I tried to avoid you but against better judgement some of your friends convinced me to be in contact with X.

I have said that if people 'visit you' I will give them free Beta food like Liver, Marmite or Brussel Sprouts because like you Q, you either love them or hate them.

Even in X, I have never spoken to Thump and now I see 2 seperate Pearl-Harbour style attacks on an island I share with you Q.

Who is the bully?
Who uses mass attacks?
Surely this must be a mistake because the mighty Q at twice my size and with a grepo battle mastermind on your shoulders you must be able to take my cities by yourself?
Are you into gang-bangs?

Btw Q - I can send you free Beta Liver, Brussel Sprouts or Marmite too if you like.

I am not even half your size, if you want to teach me a lesson are you going to do it yourself or get your minions to do it?

Hoping this livens Beta up or at least gets giggles going. :)

:eek: dickens! lol You said you wanted them to own you earlier today :p
I am trying really hard to keep them away (as you well know) and have already had a few shouting matches with Q over it. He wants to kill you as much as you want him to chase you lol, but as I said to him, we have other people that need seeing to first. To be honest I thought Q would have started attacks as soon as he read this, but to my amazement as much as yours, he laughed and stated that he was content as long as you keep attacking our enemies.

Thump attacked you without any of us knowing and to him why shouldn't he? We have no ties with you. I told you I would have a word with him and I will. So quit baiting, because it's me that has to deal with it all and if you're not careful, you'll get that thrashing you asked for ;) (which excludes me of course :))

DeletedUser

now wouldnt it be better if u guys actually worked together or just stayed far apart lol
and for the record i hate marmite and sprouts should only be eaten at christmas

DeletedUser

Kudos to Dickens! That was some funny/brave statements lol (yes I giggled and +rep you for having the marbles to actually make those statements) Glad Q didn't go ape crap over it :p

DeletedUser

funny post dickens ;) here is my 'reply'?
Fact, after my leaving X, X often did not follow cross claims with allies even if the ally saved X from sure death by Pheno.:)
Sorry, but did you not get TU's memo about the secret plans about you guys attacking X? ;P even i got that one and i was apparently the first target according to TU....;P

Fact? lmao, then post the pm i sent you where I said I will rim you please...i dont recall sending you personally such an message...

Fact? lol....well thats not my problem ;P

lol 'rules'? You know full well who said for us to take those towns in question, and we consulted him - you didn't...you knew I wasn't taking them but that someone else was...so you knew the circumstances. You were the one who ranted after my ;P 1-liner ...so who was being a 'dick(ens)' there? ;P

and no-one that i know has declared on you either, but we have no ties - if u want some fries then msg our diplomat(s).

I have said that if people 'visit you' I will give them free Beta food like Liver, Marmite or Brussel Sprouts because like you Q, you either love them or hate them..
Thats nice, but I'm on a diet - I could do with BP instead.....;P

Even in X, I have never spoken to Thump and now I see 2 seperate Pearl-Harbour style attacks on an island I share with you Q...
And you think I'm behind that? That i asked everyone to attack you? Like everyone else who thinks I am am behind killing babies, causing mayhem - get your facts straight frist before you talk crap ;P And if you bothered to get your facts right in teh first place, you would have found that you did not get permission to take that town - gatvol did, but only he was allowed to do so as a hop-through to the west - you were not. Its an X island, and u never even asked u rude nub :D

Who is the bully?
Who uses mass attacks?
Sorry but what mass attacks? show me the attack reports I've sent to you, so shut up or put up ? :p

Are you into gang-bangs?
Just beacause I can wipe you out, why would i bother organziing multi-attacks from alt players? do u really want me to? Let me know, what do u want?
1) Rim'ed with cheese?
2) Attacked With chillies?
3) Turned into farms with bacon?
4) Left Alone with up-sized fries?
5) Other (nothing rude please ;P) with mexican beans?

If its poisoned, no thanks...just a pizza will do.

I dont need too, read up on why ;)

Hoping this livens Beta up or at least gets giggles going. :
let hope it adds some flavour, even if its liver brussel sprouts ;)

yes this is a tame response....I dont have the time to entertain you all ;P

DeletedUser

like i need to gang up on him lol he has no attacks from me, nor any pms from me threatening him to rim him - so no 'facts' cos he has no 'proof'...nice PnP..but pretty much full of holes..;P

now wouldnt it be better if u guys actually worked together or just stayed far apart lol
and for the record i hate marmite and sprouts should only be eaten at christmas

i think some things needed to be aired out even if full of sh*t ;P dickens still had hidden baggage despite him saying its behind him.....

DeletedUser

Strong start crap finish

Jo, I DID NOT say I wanted to be owned. I DID say, if Thumps (who I have never spoken to) without notice ls attacks were the start of an overall X owning then I deserve to have dinner and a movie first.
Also Jo, I have told you MANY times, I am NOT intentionally ever going to attack WoK esp. Sensai unless I have a beef with them. X's beef is NOT my beef. Unfair.

Magic alegedly said no ty because he is worried I might give him an infection.

Conny, fab post. Made me laff.

Now, Qranter.

For the most part I enjoyed your reply and it is witty banter. What I think is rather sad is the ad hominem (personal for you) attacks.

I gave you your newhandle of Qranter so I think Dick-ens is good but you should have went all the way and some summat like Dick-Ends. That would be funny!

Don't get the fast food jokes... please explain.

X island blah blah blah. I have held HOG w1 for 2 months now and it is suddenly attacked by Thump after I start Qranter Tourism Board and invite all to visit you.

Most people love tourist boards. I don't understand why you don't like yours. You should be thankful instead of making lame-o personal attacks on me.

I say we all write to our MP's and ask them to change one of QTB's free Beta foods (Liver, sprouts or Marmite) to Qranter because like Q, love em or hate, they are hard to forget.

DeletedUser

Poison

Q - I would never posion your beta food. Too schneaky!

I hope you would think higher of me given I am standing up to you and your rants openly. :pro:

DeletedUser

Jo, I DID NOT say I wanted to be raped. I DID say, if Thumps (who I have never spoken to) without notice ls attacks were the start of an overall X raping then I deserve to have dinner and a movie first.
Also Jo, I have told you MANY times, I am NOT intentionally ever going to attack WoK esp. Sensai unless I have a beef with them. X's beef is NOT my beef. Unfair.

Thump got the wrong end of the stick... and I don't think he's sent any since?

dickens on 7/14/11 at 8:14 AM
Since when are rapists choosy? !!??
Get back here and rape me dammit!
I thought you said yer name was "Magic" big boi. tcah

Er.... yeah you did say you wanted it :p

What kind of fun are you going to have just taking ghost towns? There has to be more in you than that... If you don't want to fight WoK that's your parogative, but you have to find food somewhere or you'll starve :( And apologies you are right, you did say you don't want to attack WoK... I forgot :D So to any wokies that thought he was playing you... he's not. Ok happy now? :p