Newspaper Extra Extra

DeletedUser30490

Read Read Read All About It!!~Paros Weekly

Extra-Extra-Read-All-About-It.JPG

I have being keeping an eye on this forum recently(Only because i'm gonna play this world abit serious now).So as all reporters do I examined the situation this forum has and decided all you need is a newspaper.A way that you could get all your trash talk out wile staying within the forum rules!

Anyways certainly you might judge me since I have not done a paper recently for anyone to see,Anyways heres some of my work: (WOW just realized i have only done 6 papers :eek:)

Top-12-Insight-On-Each-Other
Victory-s-Wars-amp-Epic-Fails
Confrontation-Leadership-amp-Gela-Gossip
The-Battles-Begin-After-The-End-Of-BP
A-little-bit-of-here-and-there
War-story-behind-HD-amp-M-vs-RM

Ok here is how it will work:

• I will do a paper every week(If I can,A bit busy with school)
  • Weekly papers include interviews from top alliance leaders,Up and coming alliance,Ocean stats,Player and Alliance Rankings and any rumors going around.
  • If a leader wishes to have an issue solely on their alliance or any topic you can contact me here or In-Game.
    IGN: Druvi
  • Issue Requesting should be done within Monday-Wednesday ingame or on the forums by contacting me.Or i will continue with the weekly issue.
  • If a player request a issue for a week he/she need to provide me with the relevant intel proving their point.
    AFTER ALL WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE ANYONE WITHOUT PROOF?

Ok thats about it.
Remember their are certain rules i will follow this time around!

1. NO INSULT WILL BE BROUGHT TO ANY ALLIANCE OR PLAYER BY THIS PAPER!
    Requested issues may have a bit of disrespect to an alliance/player but those issues will strictly be within forum rules!!
  2. If anyone has any complains please PM me here.
  3. If you want to remove any contents in the "WEEKLY ISSUES" PM here.

If there are more rules I come up with I will add them.
Remember issues will come out every Saturday or Sunday....And breaking news if I find any will come out ASAP.
Also Remember I'm a student yet so studies are No.1,So if a issue gets late please be patient :)

Anyone wanting provide me information for weekly issues like Rumors...War information...Nujb attack reports e.t.c PM here or Ingame

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the attentiveness.

+rep for you!!

DeletedUser

Look forward to this your previous papers have been great and i am sure this will be no exception +rep

DeletedUser30490

thanks everyone......but save your reps for the issue ::p

DeletedUser10984

aww man you had me excited there for a second where is my paper :(

DeletedUser30490

hahah come down....hopefully this sunday ill be able to get a issue out if not next saturday or sunday

@[user]Philina[/user] ill post it here on the forum :p

DeletedUser30490

lol no i still play :p :p
20K and counting
Anyways dont got time to do papers AND play the world so had to stop only for this year....
If i continue to play next year i'll continue this :)

DeletedUser41456

Think im going to take over the newspaper..i really liked reading what everyone is up to....ill start on it tonight...get a feel of the server atm..my questions will be different though

DeletedUser39031

Think im going to take over the newspaper..i really liked reading what everyone is up to....ill start on it tonight...get a feel of the server atm..my questions will be different though
Good Luck then :)

DeletedUser8345

would love to read it