Failer of The Month

• Thread starter DeletedUser8969
  • Start date

DeletedUser8969

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/player/1298027/colonizations

this is my nominee. please post any nominee's with documentation showing why they should be the Failer of the Month. The only way some people learn is by public derision and humiliation. Let the deriding and humiliating commence.

remember there are no winners in this thread....only losers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

I vote for luminoth, after all this war talk the day i get conquer he goes into vacation mode, not to be heard of since...

DeletedUser

I just typed "I'll nominate myself because I am 99% sure I have the most failed conquests."

But then I read
I vote for luminoth, after all this war talk the day i get conquer he goes into vacation mode, not to be heard of since...
So I'm also going to have to nominate luminoth.

DeletedUser

i will nominate firelord0001
do i have to say anything?

DeletedUser14937

he played with fire and got burned? dno just taking a random guess :)!

DeletedUser65

I'm going to have to go with Firelord0001.

It's hard to get much more fail than that. Some others came close in my book, but they couldn't quite match up to the ego.

DeletedUser10984

I'm going to have to 3rd that nomination after all his talk of an active alliance he went on vm without telling anyone.

DeletedUser

Luminoth because it is a much more recent failure, whereas everyone forgot about firelord.

If I had to nominate three, it would be (in order):

Luminoth
firelord0001
MOSID

DeletedUser

Btw socrates, is it meant to be Failure or was there a intended pun as Failer?

We could have a different nominee depending on your answer :eek:

(It would actually take A LOT to pass the biggest failures in Xi)

DeletedUser2663

Luminoth because it is a much more recent failure, whereas everyone forgot about firelord.

If I had to nominate three, it would be (in order):

Luminoth
firelord0001
MOSID

Theres our top three for sure though.

DeletedUser14167

creator of gods for me. he is the WORST spy ever. when firelord was still leading death legion, he sent me info( a mail) and ne of the messages said I AM COG! lol. the noob will be taken out son enough.